Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna on twitter to answer some tweets NOW

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Didnt she said BS songs are "boring" eve1

I love BS but I have to say that a lot of them are in comparison to her other 90s albums

40 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I love BS but I have to say that a lot of them are in comparison to her other 90s albums

There are exactly two boring songs on that album tho.... Don’t Stop (aka random useless Janet Jackson lookinass mess) and I’d Rather Be Your Bonus Track... the rest is gold

24 minutes ago, Satori said:

There are exactly two boring songs on that album tho.... Don’t Stop (aka random useless Janet Jackson lookinass mess) and I’d Rather Be Your Bonus Track... the rest is gold

I guess I've just never really gotten to fall in love with Bedtime Stories. I've listened to it all the way through several times and I just can't seem to make the connection with it that a lot of the fan base has. Maybe with time it'll grow on me. I've never really understood what about it I just don't mesh with, that's the sad part. I don't even really have a clear reason why sksk

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I guess I've just never really gotten to fall in love with Bedtime Stories. I've listened to it all the way through several times and I just can't seem to make the connection with it that a lot of the fan base has. Maybe with time it'll grow on me. I've never really understood what about it I just don't mesh with, that's the sad part. I don't even really have a clear reason why sksk

Eh people have different tastes! It’s definitely an outlier as far as the genres she’s playing with. I wasn’t meaning to criticize. I actually didn’t like it at first either but after a few years I began to appreciate the lyrics of many of the songs and over time I realized how amazing the production was. It really feels intimately connected to RoL to me, in a way, too, as though it’s anticipating it. 

16 minutes ago, Satori said:

Eh people have different tastes! It’s definitely an outlier as far as the genres she’s playing with. I wasn’t meaning to criticize. I actually didn’t like it at first either but after a few years I began to appreciate the lyrics of many of the songs and over time I realized how amazing the production was. It really feels intimately connected to RoL to me, in a way, too, as though it’s anticipating it. 

Oh no, I didn't take it as criticism! You're all good!

Yeah, maybe with time it'll grow to mean something different for me. :) 

16 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

About BS if she would ever perform Love Tried To Welcome Me i would be so happy bebe1

So would @Aidan.

I’d love that one or the title track but id take any of them tbh. 

9 hours ago, Satori said:

So would @Aidan.

I’d love that one or the title track but id take any of them tbh. 

I need the Dont Cry For Me Argentina / Love Tried to Welcome Me medley I imagined to come true bebe1

26 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I need the Dont Cry For Me Argentina / Love Tried to Welcome Me medley I imagined to come true bebe1

Ugh yesss better that than the Love Tried To Welcum Me Into the Candy Shop medley that’s statistically more likely chi1

57 minutes ago, Satori said:

Ugh yesss better that than the Love Tried To Welcum Me Into the Candy Shop medley that’s statistically more likely chi1

Dont forget your Like A Candy Shop Prayer Medley mad5

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.