Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

'Witness' turns 2

KP-Witness-Save-For-Web.jpg3x-copy.pngSHOT_03_017_final-copy-KP.jpgSHOT_02_013_final.jpg

2 years ago today, Katy Perry released her highly anticipated fourth studio album, "Witness".

The album received polarizing reviews from music critics, but still managed to peak at #1 on the US Billboard 200 selling 180,000 copies in its first week. The album spawned three singles: "Chained to the Rhythm", "Bon Appetit" and "Swish Swish". As of January 2018, Witness has sold more than 840,000 copies worldwide.

The eras aesthetic and choices like the hairstyle were something but It’s honestly one of her best albums there’s like barely any fillers on the album cuz everything’s a bop 

I love this album, I still remember going to buy during my lunch break at school, she was so misunderstood this era and I think a lot of Katycats really showed there true colours. It's a great pop album with a lot of flavour to it, I think her fanbase just have shit taste lol3

I have a lot of love for this album. The era was a mess, not gonna lie. But it is her most cohesive work so far and it really tells a story. Pendulum and Roulette are the best tracks in the album.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.