Sign in to follow this  

Conservatives outside an Ariana Grande concert destroying gay pride flags

Venom    6,042

Imagine taking time out of your life to wait for a local Ariana Grande concert so you can protest because your religious headcanon doesn't align with everyone else's bey8

AngryAzalean    459

This is so fucking disgusting, the NERVE to do this during pride month, I would've cursed a bitch out, fucking unbelievable oprah13

Disgusting.

A night like that for some people is the only time they feel free and comfortable with who they are. It's disgusting that the far right have to ruin it.  

Venus XCX    9,246

Wtf this probably ruined their night before it even began. This is why abortion should safe and legal everywhere so less hateful people are raised. moo3 

Divine    140,124

I literally can't stand this country. These old, white psychos go to a concert with an audience that is predominantly pre-teens and teens and start all of this. I'm so sick of this shit. Concerts should be a place where everyone can come together and feel happy and free and be who they want for that evening without judgement. These hillbillies seriously went to a concert just to start shit and it's tragic. It's 2019 and we appear to regress more and more every passing day.

Chris Morlock    43,045
2 hours ago, Divine said:

I literally can't stand this country. These old, white psychos go to a concert with an audience that is predominantly pre-teens and teens and start all of this. I'm so sick of this shit. Concerts should be a place where everyone can come together and feel happy and free and be who they want for that evening without judgement. These hillbillies seriously went to a concert just to start shit and it's tragic. It's 2019 and we appear to regress more and more every passing day.

no thanks to mr. turkey neck oprah14 

these "americans" are fueled by these republicans.