Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Conservatives outside an Ariana Grande concert destroying gay pride flags

Imagine taking time out of your life to wait for a local Ariana Grande concert so you can protest because your religious headcanon doesn't align with everyone else's bey8

Disgusting.

A night like that for some people is the only time they feel free and comfortable with who they are. It's disgusting that the far right have to ruin it.  

I literally can't stand this country. These old, white psychos go to a concert with an audience that is predominantly pre-teens and teens and start all of this. I'm so sick of this shit. Concerts should be a place where everyone can come together and feel happy and free and be who they want for that evening without judgement. These hillbillies seriously went to a concert just to start shit and it's tragic. It's 2019 and we appear to regress more and more every passing day.

2 hours ago, Divine said:

I literally can't stand this country. These old, white psychos go to a concert with an audience that is predominantly pre-teens and teens and start all of this. I'm so sick of this shit. Concerts should be a place where everyone can come together and feel happy and free and be who they want for that evening without judgement. These hillbillies seriously went to a concert just to start shit and it's tragic. It's 2019 and we appear to regress more and more every passing day.

no thanks to mr. turkey neck oprah14 

these "americans" are fueled by these republicans.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.