Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Céline Dion | Flying on My Own | June 8, 2019

The song is a little generic (in the nicest way possible), but that chorus actually bops. It's somewhat like Secret's off of P!nk's BT album. It's generic but a bop. She should have debuted the song in carpool. 

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The song is a little generic (in the nicest way possible), but that chorus actually bops. It's somewhat like Secret's off of P!nk's BT album. It's generic but a bop. She should have debuted the song in carpool. 

I'm fairly certain it played during her episode; I'd have to re-listen to try and figure it out, for sure!

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

I'm fairly certain it played during her episode; I'd have to re-listen to try and figure it out, for sure!

I don't recall it did but maybe i just missed it as i'm not the most in tune with Celine's discography. 

Yes! A Celine dance song! 

You can tell she's in such a youthful happy place. I bet this album is going to be totally fresh, and like nothing we have seen from her to date. 

Keep it up baby girl! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.