Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

What does DJ Khaled actually do?

On 6/10/2019 at 9:51 PM, Maria said:

The only thing he is credited for on his album is vocal production on 12 tracks (out of15). dead2

Ive never really paid attention to him to begin with but omg this is so tragic i though he at least i dunno do anything jj4

This is sad and tragic, i think its moment when you might appreciate kardashians for at least doing something with thier fame

4 minutes ago, Doja Cat. said:

He is a fat, talentless hack who doesn't go down on his wife and tries to use big name artists + his sons cuteness to sell albums. He literally doesn't produce records or write a word of the songs. He decides that certain artists would make a good song together, so actual musicians make the song and he yells "WE THE BEST MUSIC" over the finished product. He's a complete waste of space and the fact that he is successful as a musician disgusts me to no end because it shows that artistic integrity or even the slightest smidge of talent is not necessary to become a famous "artist"

Besides the fat shaming i totally agree. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.