Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

Official Editions - Pictures Thread

Actually, this box was hella overpriced for the things that come with it though... bebe1

A deluxe CD - €20

A cassette - €10

A 7" - €8

A poster - €5 to €10

Tattoos - €5

Total: €48 - €53

Actual price: €70

bebe1bebe1bebe1 

1 hour ago, NIGHTMARE said:

Actually, this box was hella overpriced for the things that come with it though... bebe1

A deluxe CD - €20

A cassette - €10

A 7" - €8

A poster - €5 to €10

Tattoos - €5

Total: €48 - €53

Actual price: €70

bebe1bebe1bebe1 

Not really, for me the deluxe cd alone would be 27€, the cassette 15€, the 7’’ would probably alone be more than 8€ too plus to think it’s the hardcover book edition bebe1 

6 minutes ago, Joanna said:

Not really, for me the deluxe cd alone would be 27€, the cassette 15€, the 7’’ would probably alone be more than 8€ too plus to think it’s the hardcover book edition bebe1 

The hardbook cover is like €23, ok, cassettes are usually €10. 7" should NEVER be over €10. A poster is also not that expensive, especially when it comes with the album, the tattoos were kinda unnesecary though, but still should be either €5 or cheaper than that. 

It's overpriced, end off sis! bebe1 

2 minutes ago, NIGHTMARE said:

The hardbook cover is like €23, ok, cassettes are usually €10. 7" should NEVER be over €10. A poster is also not that expensive, especially when it comes with the album, the tattoos were kinda unnesecary though, but still should be either €5 or cheaper than that. 

The box is expensive 

it reminds me Troyes Bloom situation where he was selling empty box for £15 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, isrobi said:

The box is expensive 

it reminds me Troyes Bloom situation where he was selling empty box for £15 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The full box was worth it though, a book, cd, vinyl, shirt, etc. 

But yeah I don't get why he would sell the empty box rip2 

9 minutes ago, NIGHTMARE said:

No I was saying that for me they DO cost that much if I would buy them seperately so paying 69€ for the box actually didn’t come off as that much more expensive dead4 But I do live in a damned expensive country though so bless for that. 

1 minute ago, Joanna said:

No I was saying that for me they DO cost that much if I would buy them seperately so paying 69€ for the box actually didn’t come off as that much more expensive dead4 But I do live in a damned expensive country though so bless for that. 

Why didn't you just buy the box? bebe1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.