Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

. Mercedes

Who has best stage presence among new pop girls?

10 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Normani -undeniably

None of the kpop bands have any form of stage presence, and all performances read extremely rehearsed with no spark and very reminiscent of a talent shows 

Stage Presence:

1. the ability to command the attention of a theater audience by the impressiveness of one's manner or appearance.

oprah12 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Stage Presence:

1. the ability to command the attention of a theater audience by the impressiveness of one's manner or appearance.

oprah12 

Omg the audience in that video was wild 😍

It depends who you think is new, I would say Rita Ora but she's been around since 2011-12 nicki4

Bebe and Normani are probably the best, although Normani's looks are always dull as well so she needs a new stylist cuz she's extremely forgettable in that department sia2

14 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

It depends who you think is new, I would say Rita Ora but she's been around since 2011-12 nicki4

Bebe and Normani are probably the best, although Normani's looks are always dull as well so she needs a new stylist cuz she's extremely forgettable in that department sia2

And Bebe has been around since 2014 nicki4

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And Bebe has been around since 2014 nicki4

True, I guess some people define pop girlies as "new" depending on how established they are rather than how long they've been around, it's more about accomplishment I think sia2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.