Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Lover | 7th Studio Album | August 23rd, 2019

21 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Hope she announces it tomorrow on GMA bebe1

She better, the fact that they didn't give any pre-order though gives me hope they're waiting until weeks down the line or at least next week bebe1 

We need all the sales we can get bebe1 

Do we know what time she'll be on btw?

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

She better, the fact that they didn't give any pre-order though gives me hope they're waiting until weeks down the line or at least next week bebe1 

We need all the sales we can get bebe1 

Do we know what time she'll be on btw?

well GMA comes on at 7 AM EST and it's only 2 hours bebe1

usually they do actual world news from 7 to 8 (while teasing big guests like taylor) and then the 8 to 9 hour is for fun pop segments bebe1

12 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

well GMA comes on at 7 AM EST and it's only 2 hours bebe1

usually they do actual world news from 7 to 8 (while teasing big guests like taylor) and then the 8 to 9 hour is for fun pop segments bebe1

We- I have to get up at 7 for school related shit bebe1 

At least I’ll know by my break time around noon if she announced the album. Kinda prefer it that way bebe1 

Just now, Taylor said:

We- I have to get up at 7 for school related shit bebe1 

At least I’ll know by my break time around noon if she announced the album. Kinda prefer it that way bebe1 

you'll HOPEFULLY have something to look forward to when you're done bebe1

if this bitch doesn't give new info... i'll fume bebe1

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Same, it's my fav scene oprah4 

It’s the best scene and outfit! rav3 I was like “and the Oscars for costume design and cinematography go TOOOOOO”

55 minutes ago, Satori said:

It’s the best scene and outfit! rav3 I was like “and the Oscars for costume design and cinematography go TOOOOOO”

I think the scene with the yellow suit almost rivals it but both are top notch. My favorite scenes / looks from any of her videos so far.

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think the scene with the yellow suit almost rivals it but both are top notch. My favorite scenes / looks from any of her videos so far.

The suit was a real surprise and I liked it too! The other highlight for me though was the liquid dress at the end. A lot of the video reminded me of aspects of the Moulin Rouge! aesthetic (giveup3) and that part especially did 

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The suit was a real surprise and I liked it too! The other highlight for me though was the liquid dress at the end. A lot of the video reminded me of aspects of the Moulin Rouge! aesthetic (giveup3) and that part especially did 

4 hours ago, Satori said:

I liked that one too! One thing that surprised me was how well done the CGI was, given it was Dave Meyers. Like imo he’s amazing with concepts but his execution can be a bit messy - a prime example of that being a few scenes in NTLTC/GIAW. Absolutely no shade towards those videos because they’re stunning but the building looked completely animated in NTLTC and the water tower scene in GIAW looked kinda badly CGI’d ari9 

But almost every scene in this video looks perfect. It’s visually so stunning without being over the top and lowkey messy like LWYMMD.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.