Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Lover | 7th Studio Album | August 23rd, 2019

2 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

Are you guys here for the rumours that this album will be all collabs? I personally am not, but curious to hear others thoughts?

After today, I did get the thought she would do something like this... duet albums are hard to do unless you are an Elton John or a Tony Bennett.

4 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

Are you guys here for the rumours that this album will be all collabs? I personally am not, but curious to hear others thoughts?

It definitely won’t be. Brendon will either be the only collab or she’ll have maybe one more that we don’t expect. Maybe she really is collabing with The Dixie Chicks? Their picture appeared on the wall of chicks plus they interacted on Twitter after it came out... seems legit. I was hoping for a completely solo album but 1-2 collabs sounds about right at this point  

10 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

I'm hoping for Speak Now/Red type lyrics, with 1989 pop songs and Red/Speak Now style ballads maybe a song or two like Delicate too. What are all your hopes for this album? 

I would also like introspective and in-depth characteristics of the Red but with bombastic 1989’s energy. Basically, 1989 kicking out Red’s depression and rounding up TS7 and I think she has something along those lines in store for this era/album. 

5 hours ago, isrobi said:

Is there any rumours about the date when is going to be released? Pre order right after BBMA?

No, that’s not happening. We don’t want the song to plummet second week lol if they put up a preorder it’ll make the single sales go into the negatives. 

I still think she’ll announce it on May 13th, considering the stamp on that date. July 26th also sounds like a good release day. Not sure though... really, no one knows anything concrete but she said we will know soon.

Her EW interview got me so pumped for TS7 I might be in the minority here but I am so excited for the return of sad/slower/ballad songs from Taylor as much as I love her upbeat pop bops some of my fav T swift songs are more on the slow side (All Too Well, The Moment I Knew) also those types of songs tend to have better deeper lyrics which I am so here for!

On 4/26/2019 at 7:04 PM, Taylor said:

It definitely won’t be. Brendon will either be the only collab or she’ll have maybe one more that we don’t expect. Maybe she really is collabing with The Dixie Chicks? Their picture appeared on the wall of chicks plus they interacted on Twitter after it came out... seems legit. I was hoping for a completely solo album but 1-2 collabs sounds about right at this point  

Just why thought? 1989 was completely somo and reputation only had 2 collabs. taylor barely ever has other artists on her songs

24 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Just why thought? 1989 was completely somo and reputation only had 2 collabs. taylor barely ever has other artists on her songs

I feel her most focused work is generally solo. Her collabs generally are among her worst work for me as well - ME!, End Game, IDWLF, Both Of Us, etc. and they always flop (for good reason) dead2 

I’m okay with 2-3 collabs since the album is going to be 20+ tracks though, mostly just want the next single to be solo. Kinda excited for the Selena track since it seems confirmed, and her recent music was cute mad5 

Taylor Swift - Kaleidoscope

Jul 26, 2019

1. Track 1
  2. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco)
  3. Track 3
  4. Track 4
  5. Track 5
  6. Track 6
  7. You Need to Calm Down
  8. Track 8
  9. Track 9
  10. Track 10
  11. Track 11
  12. Track 12
  13. Track 13

Taylor Swift - Kaleidoscope

Jul 26, 2019

1. Track 1
  2. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco)
  3. Track 3
  4. Track 4
  5. Track 5
  6. Track 6
  7. You Need to Calm Down
  8. Track 8
  9. Track 9
  10. Track 10
  11. Track 11
  12. Track 12
  13. Track 13
  • Replies 173