Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Lover | 7th Studio Album | August 23rd, 2019

5 minutes ago, Miss Movin' On said:

Katy Perry in 2010 says hi....

She didn't invent the cotton candy clouds though chi1

While they are associated with her now, the album cover of Teenage Dream is a painting by the artist Will Cotton of Katy in his regular style (which is comprised of candy/sweets inspiration). Likewise, the California Gurls video is directly based off several paintings he's created in the past.

I do delusionally hope that this cover is an indication of Katy and Taylor really collabing tho jj2 

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

I do delusionally hope that this cover is an indication of Katy and Taylor really collabing tho jj2 

if this is delusion and it doesnt happen im coming after the both of them and their teams meg1 

Just now, Venom said:

She didn't invent the cotton candy clouds though chi1

While they are associated with her now, the album cover of Teenage Dream is a painting by the artist Will Cotton of Katy in his regular style (which is comprised of candy/sweets inspiration). Likewise, the California Gurls video is directly based off several paintings he's created in the past.

Thank you for being levelheaded sis gaga1 

I don’t see any resemblance between this and Teenage Dream. And, to be quite honest, comparing this to TD cover is an insult to Katy... I mean I think I’ll like this album cover in time but it looks quite amateurish in comparison and I say that as a Taylor stan so let’s calm down (we love a shameless plug!) ari9 

Btw the album was shot by a woman who is apparently struggling to make it as a photographer. I like that she’s giving lesser known artists a chance this era and using her platform/privilege to help them, both musical artists (promoting them) and photographers (who are also artists in a sense). Better than going to Mert Alas again ari9 

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don’t see any resemblance between this and Teenage Dream. And, to be quite honest, comparing this to TD cover is an insult to Katy... I mean I think I’ll like this album cover in time but it looks quite amateurish in comparison and I say that as a Taylor stan so let’s calm down (we love a shameless plug!) ari9 

I'm excited for the album and I think the concept for this album cover was cute, although it was definitely kinda messy with the contradicting aesthetics. The logo's odd (I feel like it could have just been solid white or pink), the saturation and blatant black in it don't match with the kinda low-saturation-y photo of Taylor with black-becomes-gray/white-becomes-blue coloration, and those filters on the photo don't mesh well with the background, etc. But it doesn't bother me that much ari9

21 minutes ago, Venom said:

I'm excited for the album and I think the concept for this album cover was cute, although it was definitely kinda messy with the contradicting aesthetics. The logo's odd (I feel like it could have just been solid white or pink), the saturation and blatant black in it don't match with the kinda low-saturation-y photo of Taylor with black-becomes-gray/white-becomes-blue coloration, and those filters on the photo don't mesh well with the background, etc. But it doesn't bother me that much ari9

That’s how I feel dead4 like, it doesn’t really match? She has bright blue tips so they could’ve at least made the Lover logo the same color to create some sense of coordination

I honestly might just use a textless version if one comes out, it would actually look perfect then ari9 

31 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

So does the target deluxe not come with any bonus tracks? Just the audio memos (which no1curr for lbr)?

That’s what I got from all she said but she said there’s more to reveal about the Target editions later on so maybe there’s a deluxe CD with extra tracks? Or the CD in the packages have extra tracks. I was hoping for 21+ on the deluxe so we’ll see if 18 is it or nah jj3  

23 hours ago, Andrew! said:

18 TRACKS TAYLOR THANK YOU cry0 

18 for the standard album whit1 

idk whats on the deluxe cd other than the voice memos (which i think are unique to each deluxe version)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.