Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Lover | 7th Studio Album | August 23rd, 2019

2 minutes ago, fab said:

it's just not a very interesting song dead4 I like that she experimented with different sounds, but that particular song probably should've been cut from the album (along with ME!)  dead4  Metacritic score instantly raises by 5 points true1 

Wait I thought you stan the song dead2 

But yes it's AWFUL, there's literally no beat, no point to it. It's just not.. good. The song goes nowhere and sounds flat from start to finish. Wouldn't mind it as a 30 second interlude but a full song? Ma'am @TaylorNation dead4 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

You should. I'm surprised no one asked her already actually. This is one of the biggest criticism against her and yet the stans are SILENT when they meet her dead4 

Although I don't know if I would ask her directly, she's probably a bit intimidating irl. true1 

same I'd probably start screaming and crying true1  

Just now, fab said:

I think Death By a Thousand Cuts is one of those songs that gets a bit lost in its production .. kinda similar to Dancing With Our Hands Tied in that regard oprah12 the acoustic versions of both songs do them much more justice true1 

Um I love DWOHT true1 actually never listened to it acoustically. Does that even exist? 

My problem with DBATC is that it's lyrically interesting but production wise is.. you know. I actually find the chorus very underwhelming. true1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Wait I thought you stan the song dead2 

But yes it's AWFUL, there's literally no beat, no point to it. It's just not.. good. The song goes nowhere and sounds flat from start to finish. Wouldn't mind it as a 30 second interlude but a full song? Ma'am @TaylorNation dead4 

I liked it at first, but there is just nothing about the song that makes me wanna revisit it dead4 

Just now, fab said:

same I'd probably start screaming and crying true1  

I went to BTWB and I immediately retreated when Gaga looked me right in the eye. She also pointed at me at one point during one of her sermons and I wanted to HIDE. true1 

And that's a stage scenario. She was on stage. Knowing Taylor, it'd be 1 on 1. I don't think I'd be able to contain myself. true1 

Just now, fab said:

I liked it at first, but there is just nothing about the song that makes me wanna revisit it dead4 

Yeah I didn't mind it on the first few listens but after that it just feels like a waste of time to listen to dead1 the song literally has NOTHING interesting about it 

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

I went to BTWB and I immediately retreated when Gaga looked me right in the eye. She also pointed at me at one point during one of her sermons and I wanted to HIDE. true1 

omg she did? shock1 that's crazy cry3  I imagine this to be so intimidating fall3 

16 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yeah I didn't mind it on the first few listens but after that it just feels like a waste of time to listen to dead1 the song literally has NOTHING interesting about it 

true1 

On 8/23/2019 at 10:15 PM, K$ANIMAL said:

Loser is so basic, No song stands out, all sound the same.

Her second worst album to date! I don't care if Scott gets my money or streams until she re-releases her best albums.

She should re-record this awful and bland album.

6803d85e1e3eabdd4980d87645da6c371c62addd

Thoughts @fab

I don't know what it is - maybe mental illness - but this album is all I'm listening to lately.

I'm about to hit 1k scrobbles for Taylor on last.fm, Ellie is not safe. scream1 

4 hours ago, Max said:

I don't know what it is - maybe mental illness - but this album is all I'm listening to lately.

I'm about to hit 1k scrobbles for Taylor on last.fm, Ellie is not safe. scream1 

No worries, Max. It would be critical case if you haven't been playing it as much. jj2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.