Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Lover | 7th Studio Album | August 23rd, 2019

4 hours ago, Divine said:

Can she spare us a promo single please? And preferably one that's good. bebe1 

This. 

Me! and YNTCD were pretty... "Meh!", to say the least. I bopped to YNTCD for a few days then I started skipping it.bebe1 

after listening to the archer i got nostalgic for songwriter taylor and put red back on oprah2 really her magnum opus by far huh. all too well, begin again, the moment i knew....no girlie has done it like her since

The Archer > YNTCD > ME! tay9 but I love Calm (should have been the lead) and ME! has actually grown on me a lot. Aging like a fine wine, with only minor relapses. ari5

So, since we have the album's track-list, what songs do you look forward the most?

1. I Forgot You Existed: 
  2. Cruel Summer
  3. Lover
  4. The Man
  5. The Archer
  6. I Think He Knows
  7. The Americana and The Heartbreak Prince
  8. Paper Rings
  9. Cornelia Street
  10. Soon You’ll Get Better
  11. Death By A Thousand Cuts
  12. London Boy
  13. False God
  14. You Need To Calm Down
  15. Afterglow
  16. ME!
  17. It’s Nice To Have A Friend
  18. Daylight

Personally, I wouldn't be able to choose which one I want to hear first and most. Maybe It's Nice To Have A Friend is the one I am not hurrying up with. jj2 Every other title seems intriguing enough ( Death By A Thousands Cuts for example jj5 ). Cruel Summer seems like it got most hype out of all unreleased songs so far. 

On 6/16/2019 at 8:07 AM, Luca said:

box set

I didn't even know that there was a box set. So I just looked it up and they're literally selling it on every Amazon platform (US/UK/Germany, etc.) except for Canada. Why does her team literally despise my country? bebe1

At least they usually stock the Japanese editions here. brit15

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.