Sign in to follow this  

Taylor Swift | Lover | 7th Studio Album | August 23rd, 2019

Satori    4,089

PerchedT! cry1 Also love the new set @Taylor that's my favorite look from a video FILLED with amazing ones.

PoisonCandy    4,209

Can't wait. Although Reputation grew on me quite a lot, I'm ready for the old Taylor to make a rihturn alex1

Taylor    178,719
17 minutes ago, Satori said:

PerchedT! cry1 Also love the new set @Taylor that's my favorite look from a video FILLED with amazing ones.

Same, it's my fav scene oprah4 

Taylor    178,719
21 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Hope she announces it tomorrow on GMA bebe1

She better, the fact that they didn't give any pre-order though gives me hope they're waiting until weeks down the line or at least next week bebe1 

We need all the sales we can get bebe1 

Do we know what time she'll be on btw?

Daenerys    61,656
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

She better, the fact that they didn't give any pre-order though gives me hope they're waiting until weeks down the line or at least next week bebe1 

We need all the sales we can get bebe1 

Do we know what time she'll be on btw?

well GMA comes on at 7 AM EST and it's only 2 hours bebe1

usually they do actual world news from 7 to 8 (while teasing big guests like taylor) and then the 8 to 9 hour is for fun pop segments bebe1

Taylor    178,719
12 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

well GMA comes on at 7 AM EST and it's only 2 hours bebe1

usually they do actual world news from 7 to 8 (while teasing big guests like taylor) and then the 8 to 9 hour is for fun pop segments bebe1

We- I have to get up at 7 for school related shit bebe1 

At least I’ll know by my break time around noon if she announced the album. Kinda prefer it that way bebe1 

Daenerys    61,656
Just now, Taylor said:

We- I have to get up at 7 for school related shit bebe1 

At least I’ll know by my break time around noon if she announced the album. Kinda prefer it that way bebe1 

you'll HOPEFULLY have something to look forward to when you're done bebe1

if this bitch doesn't give new info... i'll fume bebe1

Quill    9,752

Good Morning America can not come here any sooner. bebe1

DW    5,450
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Same! It reminds me of 1989 so much yas2

Satori    4,089
5 hours ago, Taylor said:

It’s the best scene and outfit! rav3 I was like “and the Oscars for costume design and cinematography go TOOOOOO”

Taylor    178,719
55 minutes ago, Satori said:

It’s the best scene and outfit! rav3 I was like “and the Oscars for costume design and cinematography go TOOOOOO”

I think the scene with the yellow suit almost rivals it but both are top notch. My favorite scenes / looks from any of her videos so far.

Satori    4,089
27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think the scene with the yellow suit almost rivals it but both are top notch. My favorite scenes / looks from any of her videos so far.

The suit was a real surprise and I liked it too! The other highlight for me though was the liquid dress at the end. A lot of the video reminded me of aspects of the Moulin Rouge! aesthetic (giveup3) and that part especially did 

Satori    4,089
27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The suit was a real surprise and I liked it too! The other highlight for me though was the liquid dress at the end. A lot of the video reminded me of aspects of the Moulin Rouge! aesthetic (giveup3) and that part especially did 

Taylor    178,719
4 hours ago, Satori said:

I liked that one too! One thing that surprised me was how well done the CGI was, given it was Dave Meyers. Like imo he’s amazing with concepts but his execution can be a bit messy - a prime example of that being a few scenes in NTLTC/GIAW. Absolutely no shade towards those videos because they’re stunning but the building looked completely animated in NTLTC and the water tower scene in GIAW looked kinda badly CGI’d ari9 

But almost every scene in this video looks perfect. It’s visually so stunning without being over the top and lowkey messy like LWYMMD.