Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Taylor Swift | You Need To Calm Down | Second Single | June 14th

The song has jumped a lot on iTunes dead2 like literally surged... I didn't expect the video to have this effect 

26% lead over OTR as of the last update, the song got down to only 77% of OTR before the video so that means it's jumped 49% fall8 hopefully it can find a way to near 100k now

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The song has jumped a lot on iTunes dead2 like literally surged... I didn't expect the video to have this effect 

26% lead over OTR as of the last update, the song got down to only 77% of OTR before the video so that means it's jumped 49% fall8 hopefully it can find a way to near 100k now

Can OTR like idk... fuck off bebe1 Enough of the yeehaw x yoyo bullshit 

2 minutes ago, NIGHTMARE said:

Can OTR like idk... fuck off bebe1 Enough of the yeehaw x yoyo bullshit 

Honestly I don't hate the song, I'd rather this getting the record than that Shape Of You shit or a Drake song jj3 but I'm pressed af that Taylor is heading for multiple #2 peaks this era when she could've snatched two #1s (or more depending on if she gets another #2 after YNTCD which should do that as well), had this song been a normal 300-400 point hit eve1 

Like who is still buying this ari9 I'm shocked, it's doing 100M+ a week on streams so how is it still selling 70-80k weekly which is like twice what the average #1 on HDS has been doing for the last year... whew lord

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Honestly I don't hate the song, I'd rather this getting the record than that Shape Of You shit or a Drake song jj3 but I'm pressed af that Taylor is heading for multiple #2 peaks this era when she could've snatched two #1s (or more depending on if she gets another #2 after YNTCD which should do that as well), had this song been a normal 300-400 point hit eve1 

Like who is still buying this ari9 I'm shocked, it's doing 100M+ a week on streams so how is it still selling 70-80k weekly which is like twice what the average #1 on HDS has been doing for the last year... whew lord

Payola! sia1 

10 hours ago, Craigg said:

Is this seriously only a promo single? Usually promo singles dont get videos... plus its too big to be a promo single imo. It should be a main single, especially for Pride month

Yeah I actually forgot to tag @Hylia again that it actually IS the second single lol3 they re-added it to radio and it was sent today, so idk what happened or why it was removed for a day dead2 

On 6/20/2019 at 12:20 AM, RepuTAYtion said:

It seems to be doing really well on Spotify too.. like #2 and holding/building 

Simon from ATRL (the most reliable chart predictor) says #2 seems locked jj2 

And you were worried about it even going top 10 tay6 

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

Simon from ATRL (the most reliable chart predictor) says #2 seems locked jj2 

And you were worried about it even going top 10 tay6 

the fact that she might have gotten two #1 hits if it weren't for that NoseMaraj song bey8

10 hours ago, fab said:

the fact that she might have gotten two #1 hits if it weren't for that NoseMaraj song bey8

Tea, but at this point it’s just whatever. She still has a shot if they launch the third single upon album release week with a music video, since OTR will be weak by then and hopefully the next #1 isn’t too strong. I think she actually it in the bag if the #1 is weak and they indeed pull a buwygf/bad guy but we’ll see. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.