Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Rate your anticipation for Lover

Open the pod bay doors, HAL  

14 members have voted

1. 1. I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

• I'm the most excited I've ever been for a Taylor Swift album
    • I'm definitely looking forward to it
    • I'll listen to it, but I'm not that jazzed up
    • I am not really looking forward to it
    • I have never been less excited for a Taylor Swift album

8/10 just because it’s Taylor jj2 

Maybe it’ll be a 10/10 if YNTCD is actually good. The cover is questionable though. I’ll need some time to digest it, all I can say is it didn’t make me MORE hyped - just put a visual behind the title so at least that’s something dead2 

I'm the most excited I've ever been for a Taylor Swift album applies to each and every of her releases. jj2

And the album containing 18 tracks is more than enough reasons to warrant at least that I am definitely looking forward to it. sia1

I side on disliking the album cover (the fact that she proudly named who made it, yikes), MEh! was a massive disappointment but I still hold some hope for You Need to Calm Down. If the second single is a let down then I think that I may just have to accept that Taylor is no longer what she used to be for me, and that's okay. bebe1 I'll be calm about it, and my wallet will thank me. brit15

So I'd say a mild 4-5/10.

EDIT: the more I look at the cover the more I like it, but I can't tell if that's just Stockholm Syndrome setting in. I'll probably be up to an 8 or 9/10 tomorrow at this rate. lana6

30 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I'm the most excited I've ever been for a Taylor Swift album applies to each and every of her releases. jj2

And the album containing 18 tracks is more than enough reasons to warrant at least that I am definitely looking forward to it. sia1

The fact that there are 18 tracks excites me giveup1 

but will the Target deluxe editions have extra tracks or just extra content 🤔 I hope they also have extra tracks but we’ll see 

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The fact that there are 18 tracks excites me giveup1 

but will the Target deluxe editions have extra tracks or just extra content 🤔 I hope they also have extra tracks but we’ll see 

I do actually hope legit extra tracks. Otherwise, she lied when she had said that this would be album with most songs. jj2

Oh, it will definitely contain extra content as well. jj5

49 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I do actually hope legit extra tracks. Otherwise, she lied when she had said that this would be album with most songs. jj2

Oh, it will definitely contain extra content as well. jj5

Hopefully the deluxe has 21 tracks and and then 3-4 demos/acoustics like Red did jj5 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hopefully the deluxe has 21 tracks and and then 3-4 demos/acoustics like Red did jj5 

The best thing would be to include 4 different tracks on those 4 different deluxe versions. jj5jj2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.