Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Why does Taylor suck now?

Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,755

“You Need to Calm Down” is cringeworthy. It came on at work and literally everyone in the room trashed it. Taylor is trying so hard to sell this happy pomp pomp girl image and the general public thinks it’s annoying. What are these filler singles she’s releasing that sound like they could’ve been left overs from 1989. It’s just not cutting it. tay1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miley    547

Why do you work with tasteless homophobic people?

 

Thank u, next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,052

yeah i have nothing. this era is a big letdown after reputation being her best era and 2nd best album (after Red, of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harry    1,775

"It came on at work" 

So..... you work retail girl? JC Penney? Old Navy? Aren't you in your 30's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,840

the material she's served so far definitely isn't up to par with her previous material, which is a huge letdown mad5 but im sure the album will be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey Likey    1,302
3 minutes ago, harry said:

"It came on at work" 

So..... you work retail girl? JC Penney? Old Navy? Aren't you in your 30's?

fall3 

damn sis ny1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harry    1,775
Just now, Mikey Likey said:

fall3 

damn sis ny1 

Just tired of this bitch and her phony setups. Ya fucking right it came on at work unless you're setting the station yourself at the Blouse Barn. lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harry said:

Just tired of this bitch and her phony setups. Ya fucking right it came on at work unless you're setting the station yourself at the Blouse Barn. lol3

"My straight friends" were saying earlier today they heard it on the radio so it wouldn't shock me. What shocks me more is the fact Agu has a job? In all seriousness i'd assume he's that cleaner in KFC who doesn't actually clean anything but just walks around spying on people while wiping a tray with the same dirty damp cloth over and over. brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harry    1,775
1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

"My straight friends" were saying earlier today they heard it on the radio so it wouldn't shock me. What shocks me more is the fact Agu has a job? In all seriousness i'd assume he's that cleaner in KFC who doesn't actually clean anything but just walks around spying on people while wiping a tray with the same dirty damp cloth over and over. brit15

I'm just pointing out that if it's playing at work he certainly isn't in an office environment. Retail or fast food. Take your pick. brit15

 

I know that guac is extra, thx. brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harry    1,775
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Why are you mad when you could be glad? 

*GLAAD mj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghostface    6,954
4 minutes ago, harry said:

*GLAAD mj1

Of course. jj2 But being glad seems troublesome for people. jj5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper    4,656
58 minutes ago, harry said:

"It came on at work" 

So..... you work retail girl? JC Penney? Old Navy? Aren't you in your 30's?

ny2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    82,264
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

yeah i have nothing. this era is a big letdown after reputation being her best era and 2nd best album (after Red, of course)

I like Reputation but… maybe I gagged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
2 hours ago, harry said:

"It came on at work" 

So..... you work retail girl? JC Penney? Old Navy? Aren't you in your 30's?

No it’s called having the freedom to play Apple Music in my office on my phone. And even if I did work in retail, it’s better than being a lazy unemployed cunt like you. nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No it’s called having the freedom to play Apple Music in my office on my phone. And even if I did work in retail, it’s better than being a lazy unemployed cunt like you. nat1 

Ahh so you work at an office supply store. Interesting nat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×