Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Why does Taylor suck now?

“You Need to Calm Down” is cringeworthy. It came on at work and literally everyone in the room trashed it. Taylor is trying so hard to sell this happy pomp pomp girl image and the general public thinks it’s annoying. What are these filler singles she’s releasing that sound like they could’ve been left overs from 1989. It’s just not cutting it. tay1 

Just now, Mikey Likey said:

fall3 

damn sis ny1 

Just tired of this bitch and her phony setups. Ya fucking right it came on at work unless you're setting the station yourself at the Blouse Barn. lol3

3 minutes ago, harry said:

Just tired of this bitch and her phony setups. Ya fucking right it came on at work unless you're setting the station yourself at the Blouse Barn. lol3

"My straight friends" were saying earlier today they heard it on the radio so it wouldn't shock me. What shocks me more is the fact Agu has a job? In all seriousness i'd assume he's that cleaner in KFC who doesn't actually clean anything but just walks around spying on people while wiping a tray with the same dirty damp cloth over and over. brit15

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

"My straight friends" were saying earlier today they heard it on the radio so it wouldn't shock me. What shocks me more is the fact Agu has a job? In all seriousness i'd assume he's that cleaner in KFC who doesn't actually clean anything but just walks around spying on people while wiping a tray with the same dirty damp cloth over and over. brit15

I'm just pointing out that if it's playing at work he certainly isn't in an office environment. Retail or fast food. Take your pick. brit15

I know that guac is extra, thx. brit15

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

yeah i have nothing. this era is a big letdown after reputation being her best era and 2nd best album (after Red, of course)

I like Reputation but… maybe I gagged

2 hours ago, harry said:

"It came on at work" 

So..... you work retail girl? JC Penney? Old Navy? Aren't you in your 30's?

No it’s called having the freedom to play Apple Music in my office on my phone. And even if I did work in retail, it’s better than being a lazy unemployed cunt like you. nat1 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No it’s called having the freedom to play Apple Music in my office on my phone. And even if I did work in retail, it’s better than being a lazy unemployed cunt like you. nat1 

Ahh so you work at an office supply store. Interesting nat1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.