Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

My Fantasy MX Tour Setlist

Well I have spent way too much time on this today but here is my fantasy idea for the MX tour mad6

I attempted to create a narrative from darkness to a sort of resolution by the time the show comes to an end mad11 Of course I threw in old hits as well as some obscurities - I also considered the footage she posted of songs being rehearsed

Spoiler

ACT ONE

1. DARK BALLET [BEGINS WITH THE MIDDLE PIANO SECTION IN EXTENDED FORM BEFORE TRANSITIONING INTO THE FULL SONG WITH THE PIANO SECTION REPEATING IN ITS ORIGINAL SPOT]

2. AMERICAN LIFE

3. FUTURE [SEGUES INTO DON'T TELL ME PART WAY THROUGH]

4. DON'T TELL ME [ENDS WITH A REPRISE OF FUTURE]

5. GOD CONTROL ["WAKE UP" ECHO ENDING FADES INTO THE INTRO OF GOODBYE TO INNOCENCE]

6. GOODBYE TO INNOCENCE

7. KILLERS WHO ARE PARTYING

ACT TWO

8. FROZEN [BEGINS WITH AN EXTENDED INTRO]

9. CRAZY

10. LIKE A PRAYER [WITH ELEMENTS OF LOOKING FOR MERCY]

11. EXTREME OCCIDENT

12. SECRET

13. LIVE TO TELL

ACT THREE

INTERLUDE - BITCH I'M LOCA

14. RESCUE ME

15. I DON'T SEARCH I FIND [WITH ELEMENTS OF EROTICA, FEVER, DEEPER AND DEEPER AND JUSTIFY MY LOVE]

16. LA ISLA BONITA

17. MEDELLIN

18. RAY OF LIGHT

ACT FOUR

19. COME ALIVE [WITH EXTENDED INTRO CONTAINING ELEMENTS OF DIE ANOTHER DAY]

20. OPEN YOUR HEART

21. EXPRESS YOURSELF [WITH ELEMENTS OF HUMAN NATURE]

22. VOGUE

ENCORE

23. I RISE

24. MUSIC [WITH ELEMENTS OF FAZ GOSTOSO]

For some reason I feel like Come Alive is gonna be the opening number kylie11like just imagine the intro with elements of the song and a Madame X speech over the top of it and then her coming on stage I can literally picture it right nowcry3

59 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

For some reason I feel like Come Alive is gonna be the opening number kylie11like just imagine the intro with elements of the song and a Madame X speech over the top of it and then her coming on stage I can literally picture it right nowcry3

I just imagined that and OMG ny10

Once I saw this I got to thinking about what mine would be. So I whipped one up too. 

Spoiler

ACT ONE
Manifesto of Madame X (Intro)
1. Dark Ballet 
2. Hollywood (a revamped version that has the feel of DB that allows the two of them of to blend)
3. Future (with snippets of the speaking parts of "Future Lovers" sprinkled in with the vocoder effects of the middle section of DB)
4. What It Feels Like for a Girl 
5. God Control (with snippets of "American Life")

ACT TWO
I Fucked Up (Interlude)
6. Live to Tell
7. Extreme Occident
8. Papa Don't Preach
9. Crave

ACT THREE
Rescue Me (Interlude)
10. Nobody Knows Me
11. Crazy
12. Human Nature
(with snippets of "Bad Girl)
13. Back That Up to the Beat

ACT FOUR
Bitch I'm Loca (Interlude)
14. Medellin
15. La Isla Bonita (a version inspired by Lisbon with an instrumental like the start of Batuka)
16. Killers Who Are Partying
17. Batuka

ACT FIVE
Come Alive (Interlude) (disco inspired remix)
18. I Don't Search I Find
19. Forbidden Love 
(2005)
20. Sorry
21. Express Yourself 
(a version similar to the Immaculate Collection mix) (with snippets of "Deeper and Deeper" and "Causing a Commotion)
22. Ray of Light

ENCORE
23. Like a Prayer
24. I Rise

5 hours ago, Alvarø said:

I just imagined that and OMG ny10

Literallyny10 and her dancers would be in black costumes similar to the RH Tour opening and theyd be stomping around the stage and the intro would have big dramatic violins over it. And then when the “Madame X is a...” speech is finished she appears and shouts “I Am Madame X”alex1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.