Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Ashley O | On a Roll | June 16th, 2019

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

btw aretha1

It's crazy cause the episode is about how she really wants to produce music that sounds like the actual song but the Aunt knows that wouldn't be okay with the GP but now cut back to reality and people are actually buying Ashleys O's version of this song calling it a Bop. We are proving the Aunts point lol

53 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

btw aretha1

50 minutes ago, Miley said:

It's crazy cause the episode is about how she really wants to produce music that sounds like the actual song but the Aunt knows that wouldn't be okay with the GP but now cut back to reality and people are actually buying Ashleys O's version of this song calling it a Bop. We are proving the Aunts point lol

I'm not saying the aunt snapped, but these adaptions do bop harder jj3

Knowing Ashley O is obviously a parody of Hannah Montana and the aunt represents Disney / Mickey Mouse; For me it also harkens back to what actually happened within the actual plotlines of Hannah Montana (although they're clearly 100% tamer). Miley Stewart had songs like "I Miss You" (a ballad about losing her mom) but her dad had Hannah Montana singing songs like "Nobody's Perfect" (generic uplifting pop song); Miley Stewart wanted to make her image more adult with music like "Gonna Get This" but got negative reception because her stannies preferred childish pop songs like "Are You Ready". Ironic that the show itself emphasized her irl problems with Disney but it's just a thought jj3

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Knowing Ashley O is obviously a parody of Hannah Montana and the aunt represents Disney / Mickey Mouse; For me it also harkens back to what actually happened within the actual plotlines of Hannah Montana (although clearly 100% tamer). Miley Stewart had songs like "I Miss You" (a ballad about losing her mom) but her dad had Hannah Montana singing songs like "Nobody's Perfect" (generic uplifting pop song); Miley Stewart wanted to make her image more adult with music like "Gonna Get This" but got negative reception because her stannies preferred childish pop songs like "Are You Ready". Ironic that the show itself emphasized her irl problems with Disney but it's just a thought jj3

oprah10 

5 hours ago, Venom said:

Knowing Ashley O is obviously a parody of Hannah Montana and the aunt represents Disney / Mickey Mouse; For me it also harkens back to what actually happened within the actual plotlines of Hannah Montana (although they're clearly 100% tamer). Miley Stewart had songs like "I Miss You" (a ballad about losing her mom) but her dad had Hannah Montana singing songs like "Nobody's Perfect" (generic uplifting pop song); Miley Stewart wanted to make her image more adult with music like "Gonna Get This" but got negative reception because her stannies preferred childish pop songs like "Are You Ready". Ironic that the show itself emphasized her irl problems with Disney but it's just a thought jj3

It was mostly a purpose of that episode lol

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.