Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confetti

Kim Petras | Clarity | June 27th, 2019

origin.jpg

Now, she's announcing that the single releases were not a part of some random stream of new content, but instead comprise the singer's new project, Clarity. The 12-track collection includes all eight of the singles Petras has put out over the past few months, including her newest erotic pop ballad, "Personal Hell." The new banger sounds like a blend of bassline bliss from Turn Off The Light, Vol. 1 and her bubblegum pop roots from "I Don't Want It At All."

In addition to the eight tracks stans have already been bopping to for weeks, Petras is delivering like the goddess she is and gifting us all four new tracks, all of which have promising titles. "Icy," "Meet The Parents," "Another One," and the closing track, "Shinin'," are all fresh releases for the star.

The full track listing reads:
Clarity
Icy
Got My Number
Sweet Spot
Personal Hell
Broken
All I Do is Cry
Do Me
Meet The Parents
Another One
Blow It All
Shinin

https://twitter.com/kimpetras

http://www.papermag.com/kim-petras-clarity-2638805715.html?rebelltitem=4#rebelltitem4

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Only 4 new songs brit15

Don't know what she was thinking when she started dropping a single every week brit15 I've only heard the first one and didn't like it, but I'll check this out brit15

8 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I can't wait for the 4 remaining tracks. I love how she chose to release this tbh, she kept me really excited for the past few weeks

There’s only 2 types of people in the world...

25 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I can't wait for the 4 remaining tracks. I love how she chose to release this tbh, she kept me really excited for the past few weeks

Its a smart marketing strategy. The 1-2 singles and then an album formula made sense for a sales world. In the internet streaming era her approach, particularly as an unstablished artist is G E N I U S. everyone should learn

16 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Its a smart marketing strategy. The 1-2 singles and then an album formula made sense for a sales world. In the internet streaming era her approach, particularly as an unstablished artist is G E N I U S. everyone should learn

EXACTLY!!

It's a really fresh approach that really pays off. She gets more exposure and consistently feeds her fanbase whew. I wish my faves would take notes

And like personally, nowadays, I only end up using like 2-3 songs from an album once it's dropped. This way every song gets a time to shine

Personal Hell sounds like it could have been part of TOTL vol 2 giveup1 Do Me & Sweet Spot are pure Kim bliss giveup1 All I Do Is Cry is trap-influence done right giveup1 The only dud so far is Broken but that's forgivable. This was a great way to give each song on the album a chance to shine,

so excited for this. I know she’s saying it’s a collection, rather than an album. but LBR this is basically her debut album. like 12 tracks, hello? debut album! I’m interested in what the other 3 songs sound like + Doja Cat is listed as a feature on Genius, so I wonder what track she’ll feature on? my guess is Meet the Parents. 

On 6/15/2019 at 5:17 PM, Kuba said:

EXACTLY!!

It's a really fresh approach that really pays off. She gets more exposure and consistently feeds her fanbase whew. I wish my faves would take notes

And like personally, nowadays, I only end up using like 2-3 songs from an album once it's dropped. This way every song gets a time to shine

I guess you forgot about DW rollout? brit15 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.