Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

You Need To Calm Down debuts at #1 on US Spotify

Well at least it’s something oprah14 

Let’s see if it can hold up this time. With the way people talk about her Spotify presence you’d think her debuts would suck, but they don’t, meaning there’s clearly interest there... hopefully this is the right song but I won’t count on it.

7 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

I’m too lazy to look this up, how does it compare to ME! And to Ariana? 

ME - 10.4M

7R - 12M something

YNTCD - 6.6M

It's quite a bit lower but this makes her and Ariana the only women to have three 6m+ debuts jj2 so it's not bad at all. The song had very little playlist exposure or hype too tbh, hopefully it stays stable, because the debut is really good all things considered.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

ME - 10.4M

7R - 12M something

YNTCD - 6.6M

It's quite a bit lower but this makes her and Ariana the only women to have three 6m+ debuts jj2 so it's not bad at all. The song had very little playlist exposure or hype too tbh, hopefully it stays stable, because the debut is really good all things considered.

Yeah I mean at this point I just want her to stay stable. I’m tiredness of the huge first day debuts and the precipitous drops wendy1

2 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Yeah I mean at this point I just want her to stay stable. I’m tiredness of the huge first day debuts and the precipitous drops wendy1

it dropped to 4.1M today ari9 so yeah this song is gonna fall off the charts harder than ME!

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

it dropped to 4.1M today ari9 so yeah this song is gonna fall off the charts harder than ME!

I think the video might push it again though. jj2 

I don't think we should expect 1989 or reputation numbers with this era.

12 hours ago, NIGHTMARE said:

I think the video might push it again though. jj2 

I don't think we should expect 1989 or reputation numbers with this era.

My hope is somehow the video makes the song pop off like Blank Space / Bad Blood... but I’m not gonna expect it. At least this will get a cute top 3 peak. I’m sure she’ll end the era with 3 top 3s too yas1 

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

My hope is somehow the video makes the song pop off like Blank Space / Bad Blood... but I’m not gonna expect it. At least this will get a cute top 3 peak. I’m sure she’ll end the era with 3 top 3s too yas1 

Which might seem like a flop to people even though 3 top 3s are hard to achieve nowadays. She keeps winning whether people like it or not! jj2 

5 minutes ago, NIGHTMARE said:

Which might seem like a flop to people even though 3 top 3s are hard to achieve nowadays. She keeps winning whether people like it or not! jj2 

We Stan preacher. Our winner will still slay clap3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.