Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Neely O Hara

How often do you listen to the PWL era/albums?

25 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I am sure the general public are even sick of hearing about those stories bebe1

Literally everyone in the UK, Australia and the rest of Europe know about those god damn hot pants - Its a pop culture #moment

She is very stuck in her ways when it comes to older stuff she re-visits each era

Fever and Light Years always take precedence in her setlists in addition to the new material ofc

I hope she does something a little out there for the upcoming shows but wont hold my breath

I dont think she hates IP because it was something she created but I think she resents it a bit because of how it was received outside of Australia

Did you see her tweets recently gushing over Spinning Around and Where the Wild Roses Grow? ENOUGH.GIF bebe1 Where’s the love and enthusiasm for Body Language? bebe1 You know, I don’t think she’s too fond of the KMO era either. Wasn’t there some rumblings about how the album turned out completely different from what she wanted? I kind of blocked that era out honestly. 

24 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

what Album is PWL ? orly1 

Her first four. :) 

I don't listen to them as frequently as her Parlophone albums, but I do really enjoy them all. Her best of the 4 is definitely Rhythm of Love. Such a flawless album and so many bops. I'd even argue it's one of her best albums. One of the few albums where I actually like every single track.

5 minutes ago, kminogues said:

Did you see her tweets recently gushing over Spinning Around and Where the Wild Roses Grow? ENOUGH.GIF bebe1 Where’s the love and enthusiasm for Body Language? bebe1 You know, I don’t think she’s too fond of the KMO era either. Wasn’t there some rumblings about how the album turned out completely different from what she wanted? I kind of blocked that era out honestly. 

Her first four. :) 

oh 

never 

jj5 

2 minutes ago, kminogues said:

Shes never gonna touch BL ever again except Slow bebe1 Surprised RBW got a slot on the new comp tbh bebe1

I think BL is another album she doesnt hate but has resentment for because it under-performed in comparison to Fever

KMO is dead and buried honestly - The whole era was a mess and she was totally burnt out and disappointed at that time

Apparently she had literally made what could have been three albums during the duration of the KMO sessions then pasted it all together with Sia - She is due credit for what else is probably out there from that era and we might never get to hear - Sleepwalker was a peek at what else she was getting up to

Whenever she leaves labels she always serves a mess then comes back with some of her best work kylie4

This is my perception of how she views her albums kylie4

Love her - Kylie, Rhythm of Love, Light Years, Fever, X, Aphrodite, Golden

Like her - Enjoy Yourself, Kylie Minogue, Body Language

Appreciate her - Impossible Princess

Tolerate her - Lets Get To It

Dead to me - Kiss Me Once

21 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

I don't listen to them as frequently as her Parlophone albums, but I do really enjoy them all. Her best of the 4 is definitely Rhythm of Love. Such a flawless album and so many bops. I'd even argue it's one of her best albums. One of the few albums where I actually like every single track.

It really is one of her best albums. One Boy Girl deserves more love. The rap during the bridge between her and that random rapper...MC KYLIE! kylie6

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

This is spot on. She really does value Execute Yourself more than Impossible Princess, doesn’t she? brit15

10 minutes ago, kminogues said:

This is spot on. She really does value Execute Yourself more than Impossible Princess, doesn’t she? brit15

She does brit15 Though between 2007 and 2014 it was literally nowhere to be seen in her shows

And actually I would say BL is somewhere between like her and appreciate her - She appreciated the experience of making a record like that but I think she only really loves Slow brit15

14 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

She does brit15 Though between 2007 and 2014 it was literally nowhere to be seen in her shows

And actually I would say BL is somewhere between like her and appreciate her - She appreciated the experience of making a record like that but I think she only really loves Slow brit15

I feel she only truly loves the eras/albums that brought her a lot of success, which is normal I suppose, but as you pointed out, that gets her very set in her ways about what she chooses to reminisce on and what she doesn’t. Anything that underperformed in even the slightest, it’s as if she pretends it doesn’t exist. brit15 in 20 years, we’ll probably still be hearing about Golden even though it seems the fan base has already moved on from it. lol2

15 minutes ago, kminogues said:

Anything that underperformed in even the slightest, it’s as if she pretends it doesn’t exist

When she was on Graham Norton last month and the guy who was in the SKOB video was in the audience brit15 They asked what video and shes like oh a video called SKOB brit15

The way she spoke about it was like it wasnt even a single and that no one would know it existed brit15

8 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

When she was on Graham Norton last month and the guy who was in the SKOB video was in the audience brit15 They asked what video and shes like oh a video called SKOB brit15

The way she spoke about it was like it wasnt even a single and that no one would know it existed brit15

Kylie having to acknowledge anything related to IP

undefined

6 hours ago, Aidan. said:

lol3

On 6/17/2019 at 3:18 AM, Aidan. said:

I think it might be worrying because shes surrounded by men and positioned somewhat below them plus theyre looking down on her (I guess it implies male dominance)

The change is drastic from the 1st three albums but I never really got the concerning vibe others have mentioned

To me she looks assertive and like she is about to kick the shit out of those men

Her look on the cover is one of my faves - I love the whole shoot

I have also thought the cover might be portraying her and her bodyguards as the men look rather formal rip2

I always thought the three men on the cover were supposed to represent Stock, Aitken and Watermaneve1 I thought is was supposed to reflect how she was trapped in her PWL record deal and they wouldn't let her go

54 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

I always thought the three men on the cover were supposed to represent Stock, Aitken and Watermaneve1 I thought is was supposed to reflect how she was trapped in her PWL record deal and they wouldn't let her go

Well, Pete maybe...cause Aiken and Stock were just part of the production team. Pete owned the label and had signed her. But, I doubt Kylie had any say in any of the covers during the PWL period. Pete probably chose it. 

4 hours ago, Beyoncé said:

An interesting take interesting1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.