Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

FOTP Stanbase Census

Which Stanbase do you belong to?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. I Stan...

25 minutes ago, Merryem said:

5 years ago, this would've easily gone to the monsters nicki5 

now it's madge huh.

See when she does foolery nicki5 Many have torn up their stan cards and I'm close to doing the same nicki5 

3 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

See when she does foolery nicki5 Many have torn up their stan cards and I'm close to doing the same nicki5 

omg u cant nicki5 ur one of like the 3 remaining og gaga stans on this site nicki5

honestly i dont think i have a "stan card" for anyone anymore nicki5 it's more of a lifetime stan membership where u occasionally check in nicki5 

5 minutes ago, Merryem said:

omg u cant nicki5 ur one of like the 3 remaining og gaga stans on this site nicki5

honestly i dont think i have a "stan card" for anyone anymore nicki5 it's more of a lifetime stan membership where u occasionally check in nicki5 

You're right we're really stuck with this horny Vegas puppet for life nicki5 

43 minutes ago, havok said:

Beyoncé is the only pop star that has done something worth paying attention in the last years. 

Yes, thievery is a very interesting crime katy8

46 minutes ago, havok said:

Beyoncé is the only pop star that has done something worth paying attention in the last years. 

Honestly I’ve grown to like Beyoncé as a person/what she formed into. I’m glad she’s finally proud of being Black even if it does feel exploitive. I don’t blame her for feeling like she needed to bleach her skin to fit in to society a decade ago. She can be a little more honest/transparent but i do respect how private she is about her life and doesn’t use social media to be a ratchet loose talking attention whore. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.