Sign in to follow this  

Taylor breaks record for most first day Apple Music pre-orders for a woman

Taylor    178,719

Some background info: Apple Music pre-orders are basically called pre-saves - it just means she’s broken the record for the most adds to peoples’ libraries first day, for a woman. Ariana previously held the record with TUN (178k) and Lover is already at 220k+. Billie holds the overall record of 800k+ pre-saves before her album dropped. Taylor probably won’t break that but we’ll see!

"Apple Music revealed that Taylor Swift became the woman artist with the most pre-orders on the first day, surpassing Ariana Grande's record with thank u, next. Swift racked up 178,600-plus pre-adds worldwide on their platform alone on June 13. She has kept going since then, and is at more than 222,400 pre-orders and growing as of June 16. Apple Music revealed that Swift also now holds the record for most pre-added pop album in its first day worldwide."

Taylor    178,719

Poor babies lol3 y’all can laugh about her singles all you want but this album is going to be the biggest debut of the year easily. The way she just can’t lose, I love it I love it it gives me that buzz!

Ariana    1,575
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Billie holds the overall record of 800k+ pre-saves before her album dropped.

bbE4yAf.gif

Life13swift    126

I feel like as always each era she'll break a record that previous artist had. We Stan achievement queen clap3