Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Why is Taylor acting this way at 30?

Well  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Girls

• Yes, the former aryan high priestess has finally fallen.
    • No, Miss Taylornika Swift will remain on top!

Here comes Taylor with the same white woman tears anthem, still talking about her haters at 30 years old and constantly referencing being called a “snake”. Like damn ma, is it that serious. 

Then she suddenly uses some gay slang and panders to the LGBT. It’s so pathetic tbh 

Not to mention her using the same pop music formula for a literal decade. This song sounds like every other song I’ve heard from her. A Mariah Dream Lover - Heartbreaker - Fantasy tease, but Mariah’s worked. 

I think this slinky necked bitch is finally over, do you agree?

"uses some gay slang and panders to the LGBT" So basically what every FOTP Fave has done at one point in their career? wendy1

If Taylor wants to pretend to be bi or w/e, let's mind our business and let her do so, since we let Britney in 2003, Katy in 2008, Gaga in 2009, Ariana in 2019, etc.!

Literally nobody even cares about her feud with Kanye anymore. It seems like she's the only one who can't get over it. She's really torn up about that snake thing and can't let it go. Must have hurt her ego a bit. But it's not cute anymore, should have left in the reputation era where it belonged. Bringing it up again for every single lol3

Also really side-eye worthy the fact that she changed her stitch to pandering to to the liberals and the LGBTQ  community after years of people calling her out for not speaking on politics and leaning on the conservative side.

22 minutes ago, Venom said:

"uses some gay slang and panders to the LGBT" So basically what every FOTP Fave has done at one point in their career? wendy1

If Taylor wants to pretend to be bi or w/e, let's mind our business and let her do so, since we let Britney in 2003, Katy in 2008, Gaga in 2009, Ariana in 2019, etc.!

Britney never pandered to the LGBTQ community. She never even made one song about them. But gays love her cuz they can identify with her music and personality. She shows cute support every once in a while but never once made an effort to be a gay icon. 

And she wasn't pretending to be a lesbian in 2003, the media tried to spin it that way, it was just one kiss for a performance and she never did anything after that suggested she wanted to play that role. 

honestly this era so far has been nothing but bad press for her dead2 i really think she needs an image revamp ASAP. i think it's cool that she released such an lgbt friendly song and having the exposure of a top tier pop star so publicly side with the community is good. but to a lot of people, it comes off as desperate, pandering, and insensitive and i can definitely see why as well. her lyrics in yntcd are pretty shallow and cringey, and the promotion for this song seems like going from 0 immediately to 110. it feels..contrived. genuinely hope she can bounce back for a return to form though.

she's trying to do good but you can tell the draggings from snakegate actually got to her. can't really blame it however, as it was intense (but deserved imo). the only thing i just feel off about you need to calm down is that it just seems a little ingenuine? like as soon as the song came out literally all of her social media and stuff changed to lgbt+ flags and other symbols and stuff. then she's just randomly performing at stonewall (i think, someone correct me if that's wrong) and donating to GLAAD. it gives off the feeling that she's simply using it just for promotion and that she doesn't actually care. if it is coming truly for the heart, then good on her but on my side of spectrum it just seems really off-putting.

and another comment from popheads really caught my eye was that "taylor singing about shade and patron is the same as her singing about praying to God and pickup trucks. she just switched target audiences and the ways to gratify them." gives you room to think.

23 hours ago, Venom said:

Katy IS bisexual...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.