Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

. Mercedes

Who is best vocalist in this generation?

32 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

It’s not ariana, or Demi that’s for sure. And it’s not Gaga. Also, not Tori Kelly irrelevant. 

The only person left is Monroe Carey

Ariana and Demi are average vocalists.Tori kelly and Louisa johnson deserve.

I understand that Xtina’s durable vocals have all u haters shook. But to not recognize her talent is just shade that I will not stand for. And she still looks younger than most of your faves so I guess that answers the question xtina6 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

I understand that Xtina’s durable vocals have all u haters shook. But to not recognize her talent is just shade that I will not stand for. And she still looks younger than most of your faves so I guess that answers the question xtina6 

I didn't know screaming is a definition of a vocalist. If that's the case then I might be a vocalist as well. 

4 hours ago, Winnie. said:

It’s not ariana, or Demi that’s for sure. And it’s not Gaga. Also, not Tori Kelly irrelevant. 

The only person left is Monroe Carey

I didn't know screaming is a definition of a vocalist. If that's the case then I might be a vocalist as well. 

3 hours ago, RoleModel said:

You are correct. You stan Madonna, so you don’t know what a vocalist is. nat2 

14 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I didn't know screaming is a definition of a vocalist. If that's the case then I might be a vocalist as well. 

Mariah has been whispering since 1997 and y’all consider that vocals tho ny1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.