Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna mentions possibility of Faz Gostoso being a single

13 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Didn't we feel the same about Ghosttown? We all thought Ghosttown was a hit material and that song went nowhere. 

BIM was the most talked song and it went nowhere.

Faz Gostoso maybe could be a hit in Brazil and Portugal. Should she really invest time and focus on video making just for two countries? 

But this time we can see massive interest in this songs in core market it Wouldnt hurt for it to be sent to the radio and maybe have video to create more spins shrug1

Video can be simple as long it will have some quality 

BIM at least charted like at all unlike anythig else from Repel Charts ny5

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

But this time we can see massive interest in this songs in core market it Wouldnt hurt for it to be sent to the radio and maybe have video to create more spins shrug1

Video can be simple as long it will have some quality 

educate the unknown sis 

1 minute ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

ist the latin gay bop the world is waiting for orly1 

Does the world need this 'latin gay bop' from Madonna tho? does it? orly1 Faz Gostoso was the most easily forgettable song on the record

4 minutes ago, Venom said:

Does the world need this 'latin gay bop' from Madonna tho? does it? orly1 Faz Gostoso was the most easily forgettable song on the record

Hey i dont think theres a point to release cover of song released in 2018 BUT this song gains too much attention to walk away from it shrug1

It could get big in few markets thanks to brazil and portugal (tho portugal would be tricky) 

From fan point of view im not here for it

But from marketing point of view its stupid to pass this on

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Yes, and so is the artist this thread is about. Your point? nicki5

The only people who I’ve seen hating this song are uncultured white people. Mostly from England. 

Get some flavor! 

OT: this is my most played song from the album and the one I was anticipating the most since we got the track list. If she doesn’t record a video I hope at least she performs it live, that breakdown would sound so much fun live. 

It'll be nice if it got a video and more recognition since it is one of the best songs on the album, but it won't chart very well at least not in big music markets, that era is over for Madonna unfortunately, but it doesn't matter sia2

4 minutes ago, imahunter said:

The only people who I’ve seen hating this song are uncultured white people. Mostly from England. 

Get some flavor! 

What a load of crap!

Uncultured white people? Just because it is Latino song doesn't mean people who don't like it are racist or whatever.  Every country has basic commercial music and Faz Gostoso is exactly that. It is great if you enjoy the song, but trying to turn it into some kind of brilliant Madonna song is ridiculous.

lol3

3 hours ago, Agent X said:

What a load of crap!

Uncultured white people? Just because it is Latino song doesn't mean people who don't like it are racist or whatever.  Every country has basic commercial music and Faz Gostoso is exactly that. It is great if you enjoy the song, but trying to turn it into some kind of brilliant Madonna song is ridiculous.

lol3

Might agree with this. The song is a serve and a half, one of the biggest dance/bop tracks on the album, but it really isn't as "original" as people make it out to be. 

3 minutes ago, NIGHTMARE said:

Might agree with this. The song is a serve and a half, one of the biggest dance/bop tracks on the album, but it really isn't as "original" as people make it out to be. 

No one says it's an original song. It's literally a cover ari9

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.