Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

You Need To Calm Down (Music Video)

2 hours ago, LastGoodbye said:

brit7 oh wow it's good, was that really Katy? or was it a trans like the ones dressed as beyonce, gaga..? 

theyre drag queens mad12 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Okay this slays. Apparently it’s a promo single now too so the fact that she threw together this huge video for a song that won’t even be sent to radio has me sent orly1 damn girl!

Except it's been playing on radio...?

I loved this video, I don't care what anyone has to say about it. Conceptually and visually it was so much fun and really brought a positive light towards the LGBTQ+ community. cry7 

31 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Except it's been playing on radio...?

Girl it was literally pulled from radio dead2 it was set for a June 18th release but all signs of it are gone

Maybe it’s a glitch or something but it’s been like this for about a day now so I doubt it. Of course it’s gonna be played on radio because it’s Taylor but the audience updates are horrible for a new single... meaning it wasn’t really sent officially jj3 

I really loved this video, great message and I actually teared up when Katy and Taylor hugged!! The song is kind of meh, but I really lived this video. She certainly got rid of her trump supporter fan base, might start stanning Taylor this era

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Girl it was literally pulled from radio dead2 it was set for a June 18th release but all signs of it are gone

Maybe it’s a glitch or something but it’s been like this for about a day now so I doubt it. Of course it’s gonna be played on radio because it’s Taylor but the audience updates are horrible for a new single... meaning it wasn’t really sent officially jj3 

ari4

Oh well. It played, like, twenty times on the radio yesterday. And "Me!" barely played as much as this song has been, LOL. Oh well. Good luck to whatever the actual second single is going to be.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

ari4

Oh well. It played, like, twenty times on the radio yesterday. And "Me!" barely played as much as this song has been, LOL. Oh well. Good luck to whatever the actual second single is going to be.

The Ellen tattoo says “Cruel Summer” and people are thinking that’s maybe the next single title? Sounds really cool, so I hope it’s a new song lol. YNTCD doesn’t strike me as a second single and idt radio would play this anyway tbh jj3 

17 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Ok this was actually amazing, I was wrong. Everything was just.. amazing. Faith restored.

also @Taylor is this is really just a promo single then im so happy 

It’s not confirmed but yeah, it was pulled from its scheduled radio impact of tomorrow. I am glad too, this isn’t gonna be a hit and if that ‘Cruel Summer’ title is for a song... sounds like a smash waiting to happen jj2  

32 minutes ago, NIGHTMARE said:

But are there any easter eggs in this video? jj2 

I found a thread on twitter earlier pinpointing possible ones. I’ll link you when I find it again!

14 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The song is making me start to appreciate Me! a little more. Seeing Katy and Taylor make up put a massive smile on my face. 

Is there anything to appreciate about MEh jj3 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.