Sign in to follow this  

God Control | 3rd single | June 26, 2019

One of attention whoring pulse shooting survivor is a already bitching about not being asked by Madonna for permission to put shooting scene in the video ny12

Lucifer's Angel    11,897
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

One of attention whoring pulse shooting survivor is a already bitching about not being asked by Madonna for permission to put shooting scene in the video ny12

I wouldn't be surprised if she got a nice check from TMZ tbh. What makes me sad the most is that she more than anyone else should realize the importance of spreading that message. And yes, the visuals should reproduce the event in a faithful way cuz that is the only way to make people realize what happens in real life. Movies do the same thing. What is disturbing is the reality, not some fake blood in a video. ny12

6 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she got a nice check from TMZ tbh. What makes me sad the most is that she more than anyone else should realize the importance of spreading that message. And yes, the visuals should reproduce the event in a faithful way cuz that is the only way to make people realize what happens in real life. Movies do the same thing. What is disturbing is the reality, not some fake blood in a video. 

Its a he and 100% agree paying off to thier "insiders" by tmz is nothing new, this is similar way they tried to ruin Kathy Griffin career or bring Madonna down for her misquoted "bomb the white house" comment. They are in trumps pocket and its in their interest to ruin anyone against this type of mindset ny12

What people aplaud of GC video is that movies or any other media rarely show tje shock of gun shooting in places like schools or bar, its usually aftermatch and this video shows uncomfortable truth about it

Lucifer's Angel    11,897
14 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Its a he and 100% agree paying off to thier "insiders" by tmz is nothing new, this is similar way they tried to ruin Kathy Griffin career or bring Madonna down for her misquoted "bomb the white house" comment. They are in trumps pocket and its in their interest to ruin anyone against this type of mindset ny12

What people aplaud of GC video is that movies or any other media rarely show tje shock of gun shooting in places like schools or bar, its usually aftermatch and this video shows uncomfortable truth about it

its a she

I totally agree with you and I'm not saying that just cuz I'm a Madonna fan. GC video is the best Manifesto against gun violence that I've seen so far mad11

Madame X    22,325

People blaming her for propaganda. People are retarded srsl, they don't view things as humans anymore, is all about politics and bullshit, pathetic.

10 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

its a she

I totally agree with you and I'm not saying that just cuz I'm a Madonna fan. GC video is the best Manifesto against gun violence that I've seen so far mad11

So thers two and surprise both coming from tmz eve1

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/27/pulse-survivor-brandon-wolf-madonna-music-video-questions-timing/

Joanna    602
17 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

its a she

7 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Oh for crying out loud. First of all, ”there was a warning in the beginning that it’s very graphic but I watched it anyway and now I’m traumatized all over again”. Logic = not found. 

Second of all, that dude going on about why Madonna brought this issue up now when Pulse happened 3 years ago - THE MESSAGE IS NOT ABOUT JUST THAT and quite frankly it makes him sound a bit conceited saying that. 

Madame X    22,325

So the girl from the I Rise intro (survivor of gun attack), called God Control awful and horrible video and then blamed Madonna for not informing the viewer what he's ready to watch, and the she didn't support or promote organizations created for this issue. Which are both lies. I don't have anything else to say, TRAGIC.

39 minutes ago, Madame X said:

So the girl from the I Rise intro (survivor of gun attack), called God Control awful and horrible video and then blamed Madonna for not informing the viewer what he's ready to watch, and the she didn't support or promote organizations created for this issue. Which are both lies. I don't have anything else to say, TRAGIC.

she can fuck off , shes milking it herself and shes mad that someone else might "take away" her spotlight, its disgusting and horrible,

i knew all along that her activism is money and fame oriented eve1

32 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

Queen of controversy strikes back mad4

One more reason to dislike I Rise...a stupid song with a stupid girl on it oprah14

Deleting her part right away, no Disgusting traitors allowed oprah9