Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Why Taylor's politicism snapped and Madonna's didn't

Superior pop song?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Superior pop song?

• God Control
    • You Need To Calm Down

Taylor is a calculated and pandering ass bitch. We been knew. She's been silent on any political stances her whole career but would always pander towards a certain trend. First, it was "feminism" which is hilarious considering she would put down and pit herself against other female artists. Now she's being a gay-rights ally when she realized her old formula for a hit wasn't working no more.

Anyone who is stanning this cunt needs to fucking check themselves. Imagine believing someone is a true gay ally when...

“So go ahead tell your friends I’m crazy and obsessed, that’s fine I’ll tell mine you’re gay” -Taylor Swift, New Queen of the Gays 

lol3 Sorry, but she can seriously go fuck herself.

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Anyone who is stanning this cunt needs to fucking check themselves. Imagine believing someone is a true gay ally when...

“So go ahead tell your friends I’m crazy and obsessed, that’s fine I’ll tell mine you’re gay” -Taylor Swift, New Queen of the Gays 

I just googled it and Billboard says that's from a song she wrote when she was 16, released in 2006, soon replaced that lyric in for the single + streaming release and overall stopped performing in 2010 lol3

The reaches you have to make to get your point across lol3

6 hours ago, Venom said:

and made peace with her most notable competitor and fellow ally (Katy) for the purpose of ending homophobia!

A GREAT way to end homophobia, THE argument. That's what all the gays were waiting for their whole life, Taylor to be friend with Katy again. LGBTQ rights are saved.

@Madame X That video was actually my same reaction to Madonna thinking she could end racism and gun violence by making hollow promises like "I will be Africa if, like, bad stuff happens there!" bey7

@Venom She wasn't trying to end racism, no one can. bey7 She shows her sympathy to minorities around the world, she can relate with some of them too, she was poor and a victim of rape when she was younger, she's bisexual too.

But you think that Katy and Taylor just ended homophobia by making a video together so i didn't expect a better reaction to Madonna's music. bey7 Russian gays are having the time of their life after the YNTCD video. bey7

Remember when Taylor was preaching all about feminism when it was en vogue but at the same time was having one of the most bitter feuds with Katy and got all her friends to join in on the hate bandwagon? ny12 

Remember when she stayed completely silent on her political position, until she realized that she HAD to come out as non-Republican to be able to do what she does now: pandering towards LGBTQ youth?

Up to this very date she has not denounced the alt-right and white supremacists, instead she's been sueing people who exposed her lack of denouncement for these groups.

She's a victim-playing, manipulative and calculated narcissist.

The clique-age of 2 identical-in-nature users entering the thread around the same time to downvote, post shade and upvote eachother ny12

This-Just-In: The Madonsters feel threatened!

I just gagged a bit at the end of her video when she suggested to end homophobia and give gays rights by signing a fucking change.org petition lmfao1 The most irrelevant things you can is sign a petition on the internet on a site nobody takes seriously. The same site that had a petition to fucking change game of thrones ending, so you know what kind of low life losers are on there. Nothing is ever resolved with an internet petition. lmfao1

It seems that some of y'all cant get over the fact that being acknowledged by your fave isn't always a good thing. Especially if it's not genuine. Gays who don't live on pop forums could care less about the bubblegum pop song Taylor did to give them rights.lmfao1

18 minutes ago, Venom said:

The clique-age of 2 identical-in-nature users entering the thread around the same time to downvote, post shade and upvote eachother ny12

This-Just-In: The Madonsters feel threatened!

By an idiotic OP that praises Taylor for what she did and then starts another stanwar? ny12 It shows that you praise Taylor on purpose and you fake it, just to drag Madame X, since you tried it many times the last days and you failed. Dodging to quote shows that too.

ny12

Ok I've just listened to Taylor's song in order to make this comparison and thanks for wasting 3 mins of my life! I mean the message is cute, but very safe; and the song is just boring and forgettable. God Control message is very ballsy and deals with a much more important issue: the killing of innocent lives (in particular children at school). Like it or not, but the use of guns is something that got to change in order for our species to survive. 

Everybody knows the damn truth
Our nation lied, we lost respect
When we wake up, what can we do?
Get the kids ready, take them to school
Everybody knows they don't have a chance
To get a decent job, to have a normal life
When they talk reforms, it makes me laugh
They pretend to help, it makes me laugh
I think I understand why people get a gun
I think I understand why we all give up
Every day they have a kind of victory
Blood of innocence, spread everywhere
They say that we need love
But we need more than this

This is a manifesto of human rights. She's spilling the tea without holding back. This is the wake up call the world needs to hear. On top of that, the song is experimental and a banger. It is 6 mins long and it feels like 3 mins!!!

The idea to make people dance on deep and powerful lyrics, encouraging them to wake up and take action to save humankind from certain extinction it's just brilliant. God Control is easily one of Madonna best songs of all time, next to Like A Prayer. oprah7

4 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

I just gagged a bit at the end of her video when she suggested to end homophobia and give gays rights by signing a fucking change.org petition lmfao1 The most irrelevant things you can is sign a petition on the internet on a site nobody takes seriously. The same site that had a petition to fucking change game of thrones ending, so you know what kind of low life losers are on there. Nothing is ever resolved with an internet petition. lmfao1

It seems that some of y'all cant get over the fact that being acknowledged by your fave isn't always a good thing. Especially if it's not genuine. Gays who don't live on pop forums could care less about the bubblegum pop song Taylor did to give them rights.lmfao1

You need to calm down bebe1 

how the hell does anyone have the balls to be this blatantly ignorant. Madonna is the most genuine ally amongst all pop girls: she's raised awareness on issues involving women, LGBTQ, etc. when it was still taboo ... years later when it was hashtag cool to be a decent fucking human to the girls and the gays and Taylor had to be bullied into being political and y'all are eating it up  brit7

fucking worms for brains, if anyone has the dumb, inauthentic politicism its Taylor nicki6

1 hour ago, Worldwide Angel said:

how the hell does anyone have the balls to be this blatantly ignorant. Madonna is the most genuine ally amongst all pop girls: she's raised awareness on issues involving women, LGBTQ, etc. when it was still taboo ... years later when it was hashtag cool to be a decent fucking human to the girls and the gays and Taylor had to be bullied into being political and y'all are eating it up  brit7

fucking worms for brains, if anyone has the dumb, inauthentic politicism its Taylor nicki6

Thank you. clap3 She was bullied into embracing her bad bitch, she did it. Then she was bullied into being political, she did it. It's so transparent, calculated and just not genuine. The girl is changing it up to whatever is en vogue at the time. She's not being political for the sake of being political and for the right reasons...she's doing it as a FUCKING RE-INVENTION. Next era she will do something else and totally forget about this.

15 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Yes how dare celebrities be silent on issues there whole career and then become a ally when it’s lucrative!

I really trust these celebs to speak up when it really matters and not just when it’s convenient! 

15 hours ago, Winnie. said:

I’m sure the LGBT in the Middle East and Africa being abused and living in fear are so thankful for “but shade never made anybody less gay” clap3 

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Remember when Taylor was preaching all about feminism when it was en vogue but at the same time was having one of the most bitter feuds with Katy and got all her friends to join in on the hate bandwagon? ny12 

Remember when she stayed completely silent on her political position, until she realized that she HAD to come out as non-Republican to be able to do what she does now: pandering towards LGBTQ youth?

Up to this very date she has not denounced the alt-right and white supremacists, instead she's been sueing people who exposed her lack of denouncement for these groups.

She's a victim-playing, manipulative and calculated narcissist.

You two didn't have to scalp me like this.

Image result for real housewives tea gif

On 6/17/2019 at 10:48 PM, Jjang said:

The point... is... literally.... in.... the....title.... burn1

"We lost God control"  - that alone can be analyzed on various levels.

Serving us God is Dead realness! 

Taylor's "message" seems way too self serving and calculated, sorry. She's just not genuine to me - when both your I'm a bad girl & but now I'm a good girl again eras look and sound disingenuous then that's a red sign for me. So yeah, typical Taylor for you - cute message but 0 merit regardless.

I don't know man, I just find her severely overrated.

Her actions speak otherwise:

change petition in support of ERA

actual lgbt members in video, who she paid well and promoted freely

letter to senator about ERA

Donations to GLAAD

This also isn’t the first time she has mentioned gay issues in her music, so it sounds not just as a one-off. Instead of just releasing a gay-themed song to profit only, she actually is walking the walk and supporting LGBT events, artists, and even politics and legislation. I’d rather give her the benefit of the doubt that she came from a conservative country background without much gay friends or influence in her life, then when she realized the issues at stake, she’s now taking a stance. It’s more admirable to me rather than dishonorable because of what she can risk to lose in her conservative fanbase from her country days, IMO. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.