Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

UK Midweeks: YNTCD #3; 4 sales away from #2

I’m really, REALLY shocked at this. I was afraid this song would struggle to enter the top 5 in the UK, but it’s looking to match the peak of ME! and likely even surpass it at #2 due to the video effect, given there was only a 4 sales difference. The power of finally releasing a good song I guess? ari9 (though the message isn’t very universal and it’s a US-oriented song but well... I’ll take it)

18 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I hope she or someone else knocks that awful Ed Sheeran song off #1

I don’t think she will brit2 

#2 seems kinda locked I think? Unless Little Mix ( ari9 ) somehow increases or YNTCD falls a lot. Sadly both of them are quite a bit behind IDC if I’m not mistaken...

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don’t think she will brit2 

#2 seems kinda locked I think? Unless Little Mix ( ari9 ) somehow increases or YNTCD falls a lot. Sadly both of them are quite a bit behind IDC if I’m not mistaken...

Yeah it probably won't, i honestly don't get how Sheeran is still so relevant. Clearly the GP love bland repetitive copied music. I'll never get over the fact his last lead single was a blatant rip off of a TLC bop. 

41 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Yeah it probably won't, i honestly don't get how Sheeran is still so relevant. Clearly the GP love bland repetitive copied music. I'll never get over the fact his last lead single was a blatant rip off of a TLC bop. 

Omg yes No Scrubs dead2 they literally ended up getting credits and got their $ thank god, that’s about the millionth case that man has caught for plagiarism 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.