Sign in to follow this  

P!nk feat. Wrabel | 90 Days | Official Music Video

AngryAzalean    419

I luv how P!nk has never been afraid to say her marriage isn't perfect, this is one of my faves on the album so I'm glad it's getting single treatment, although it'll probably flop cuz the US is doing her so damn dirty this album and the last one bebe1

Ruthless Love    2,813
7 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

I luv how P!nk has never been afraid to say her marriage isn't perfect, this is one of my faves on the album so I'm glad it's getting single treatment, although it'll probably flop cuz the US is doing her so damn dirty this album and the last one bebe1

This hasn't gotten single treatment, yet.... "Can We Pretend" was sent to Australian radio, so in theory, that is the second single.

AngryAzalean    419
8 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

This hasn't gotten single treatment, yet.... "Can We Pretend" was sent to Australian radio, so in theory, that is the second single.

Oh mess, I just assumed cuz it got a video nicki4 Love Me Anyway will probably be the next single given Chris Stapleton is big in country music and I think there performing the national anthem somewhere, it'd be a smart move anyway since it peaked at #3 on US iTunes about a month ago if I recall correctly sia2

Dan    13,431

WRABEL cry9 

Ruthless Love    2,813
22 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

Oh mess, I just assumed cuz it got a video nicki4 Love Me Anyway will probably be the next single given Chris Stapleton is big in country music and I think there performing the national anthem somewhere, it'd be a smart move anyway since it peaked at #3 on US iTunes about a month ago if I recall correctly sia2

Given today's musical business a music video no longer equates to a single release.

Robi    978

Boring and predictable plus this Ellen placement dddd