Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

RUMOR: Lana, Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus to feature on a song for the Charlie's Angels Soundtrack

Mr. S on ATRL spilled this:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30-ariana-grande/?page=6188&tab=comments#comment-13073049

And it was then corroborated by an insider on PopJustice, who added that the song is mostly Ariana and Miley, with Lana only singing a short bridge:

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/miley-cyrus-she-is-miley-cyrus-7th-album.67311/page-95#post-6936360

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

Such a random collab, especially since they all have VERY different sounds dead2 

Perched to see what this will sound like!

i think they an pull of a good song if it's in the vein of Ultraviolence, Ghostin, and Bottom of the Ocean.

36 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

that must've been the superstar that Eclipse was alluding to a couple weeks(/months?) back! honestly excited jj2 hope it's more like On A Roll and less like Shattitude! 

More like DREAM!!! All of em would sound great on a track like this

12 minutes ago, Divine said:

Such a random collab, especially since they all have VERY different sounds dead2 

Perched to see what this will sound like!

Idk Lana stans Sweetener, Miley stans Lana and Ari loves Miley, maybe the feelings they share, that common denominator will be a key to a great song jj2 

4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i almost upvoted until i read this ATROCITY lol3 

Cattitude is a bawp mess1 

it's a true contender for worst song of 2k19! #isaidwhatisaid lol3 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

More like DREAM!!! All of em would sound great on a track like this

I said On A Roll and I meant it! I really hated everything on SIC bar Mother's Daughter and The Most, but Shattitude was especially vile xtina11 

4 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's a true contender for worst song of 2k19! #isaidwhatisaid lol3 

I said On A Roll and I meant it! I really hated everything on SIC bar Mother's Daughter and The Most, but Shattitude was especially vile xtina11 

DREAM is a banger though ari7 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.