Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Bree Runway

5 minutes ago, Diamond said:

@Maraj @Cosmic I listened to her EP a few days ago and I enjoyed it! @aii_night is a serve 💋 

YAAAASSS STAN whats your favorite?

her ep is one of the best released this year i am still really obsessed with her and all of the songs on it god i hope she hits it big she deserves it

Y'all upvoted and quoted me at the same time... dupes confirmed?

1 minute ago, Cosmic said:

YAAAASSS STAN whats your favorite?

her ep is one of the best released this year i am still really obsessed with her and all of the songs on it god i hope she hits it big she deserves it

All Night is my fave, but I didn't really hate anything except Brooke Candy's existence on Big Racks... so unnecessary bebe1 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

OMFG... okay maybe I don't hate you after all. I can't wait for more music from her so I can really force you to stan!

I can understand why you're looking forward to more music from Bree, since you know who won't be giving you any... gag1 

Spoiler

kidding pls don't report

Just now, Diamond said:

All Night is my fave, but I didn't really hate anything except Brooke Candy's existence on Big Racks... so unnecessary bebe1 

we are in sync oh yes!

serve omg i hope that song will gain a pretty big audience its already doing very well by her standards and dskfkjsdf pls its for the church bitches hallelujah amen!

5 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Omg yes you're right we are dupes now I can escape this forum. Pls report me. gag1 

4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I can understand why you're looking forward to more music from Bree, since you know who won't be giving you any... gag1 

Reveal hidden contents

kidding pls don't report

YEAH NO I LIED ABOUT POSSIBLY LIKING YOU I DON'T DESERVE THIS. YOU ARE ONE SICK INDIVIDUAL. bebe1

7 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

we are in sync oh yes!

serve omg i hope that song will gain a pretty big audience its already doing very well by her standards and dskfkjsdf pls its for the church bitches hallelujah amen!

The bullshit's for the birds, girl, that's the word, girl
The high life's not only for the Kardashians, bitch
You better tighten up and start cashin' in, bitch
It's Brooke Candy, bitch

bebe1bebe1bebe1bebe1bebe1bebe1bebe1

6 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Omg yes you're right we are dupes now I can escape this forum. Pls report me. gag1 

Escaping this forum? Kinda like you know who escaping music? gag1 

Okay I'm done xo

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

but wow what a gospel

Tea, her verse sucks and is unnecessary, they still have another collab on Brooke's album.

This sounds cute, can't wait to listen in 2046 when Brooke releases her album! gag1 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.