Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Best debut album cover by a pop girl?

Best debut album cover  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Kylie
    • Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Dangerously In Love
    • ...Baby One More Time
    • Christina Aguilera
    • One Of The Boys
    • The Fame
    • Music of The Sun
    • Taylor Swift
    • Yours Truly
    • Born To Die
    • Other (Please specify)

I know it’s not the most iconic or remembered but there’s just something about Mariah’s debut cover that I love. She’s just so beautiful and it’s simplistic I dont know I just love it??? sob1 

15 minutes ago, Divine said:

I know it’s not the most iconic or remembered but there’s just something about Mariah’s debut cover that I love. She’s just so beautiful and it’s simplistic I dont know I just love it??? sob1 

tea! I love the simplicity and throwback to when Leona Lewis tried to recreate it we-

Image result for leona lewis album cover

also another one of my fav debut covers is Whitney, it does serve a lil graphic-design-my-passion but i love how she looks like an African princess on the cover, just her raw beauty and nothing else !

Image result for whitney houston cover debut itunes

Britney's is the most iconic and most recognizable just because of its simplicity. I mean you know this is a debut album just by looking at the cover can't say that about the others. The pink background is so iconic. 

Also Kylie, Music of the Sun and Taylor Swift are the worst, what were they thinking brit1

2 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

Britney's is the most iconic and most recognizable just because of its simplicity. I mean you know this is a debut album just by looking at the cover can't say that about the others. The pink background is so iconic. 

Zy4guVC.gif

BOMT and The Fame were legendary giveup3

You chose Kylie's mess over Whitney's cover? A shame.

Mariah's is ethereal tbh, i was like stunned when i i fist saw it. Its followed by DIL cause she poured out sex with that. 

BOMT wins for me because it’s ICONIC. Most of these you could ask the GP if it’s their debut cover and they wouldn’t know, but everyone knows that’s Britney’s debut. ari3

Also, Katy’s OOTB is underrated. It’s got a great aesthetic and looks like a painting. I love the pinup girl look she tried with her debut kr1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.