Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Madonna posts series of strange Instagram stories in response to Pitchfork review.

Now deleted, but a few have saved and screen recorded the stories. She seems to go on a strange tangent regarding the Madame X review rip4

She mentions Mariah by name which is shocking, and does a lot of other strange things. 

What are you thoughts? 

Linked is a random stan twitter I found that had the videos saved 

https://twitter.com/BeyonceXMadonna/status/10112627288272718

34 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

And Mariah debuted her solo career in 1990, Beyoncé in 2003

and

And she flopped 11 years later with Glitter Beyoncé still waits for her solo album to flop

12 hours ago, Urbanov said:

And she flopped 11 years later with Glitter Beyoncé still waits for her solo album to flop

Mariah divorced her cheating husband, Beyoncé took it and drank lemonade 🍋 

11 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Mariah divorced her cheating husband, Beyoncé took it and drank lemonade 🍋 

And what a win-win situation it was for her! Not only album sold millions of copies but she also got on the right track with her husband! They also went on a tour that grossed $250M - something that Mariah can only dream about :) 

When you’re worth $500 million without the having to overwork yourself mentally and physically touring with your cheating husband who which you have 3 kids, I would think you’d be very satisfied clap3

11 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

When you’re worth $500 million without the having to overwork yourself mentally and physically touring with your cheating husband who which you have 3 kids, I would think you’d be very satisfied clap3

When you’re worth just as much because you actually worked for it and not for sucking a Tommy Motorola’s old dick (aka a dude who BOUGHT your hits) I think you’d be even more satisfied clap3clap3clap3 

Better than having your dad pimp you out since your teen years, no childhood, no high school education, and no verbal fluency, just stolen writing credits, a cheating husband, and setting a horrible example for your daughters as to what a healthy marriage looks like clap3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.