Lil Nas X & Cardi B | Rodeo | June 21st, 2019

rosekesha    2,612

Well industry plants belong together

Gravity    239
10 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Well industry plants belong together

How is Lil Nas X an industry plant? He was uploading 2 minutes meme songs about the avengers on his YouTube channel,nobody cared about him and he wasn't signed to any label until Old Town Road popped off. How can you be an industry plant if there's no label planting you?

But Cardi B is undoubtedly one.

Simón.    23,271
24 minutes ago, Kim Jongin said:

as a kpop stan you can shut tf up

Gravity    239
17 minutes ago, Simón. said:

as a kpop stan you can shut tf up

Joke's on you cuz I'm not a kpop stan ari11

Venom    6,006
47 minutes ago, Kim Jongin said:

How is Lil Nas X an industry plant? He was uploading 2 minutes meme songs about the avengers on his YouTube channel,nobody cared about him and he wasn't signed to any label until Old Town Road popped off. How can you be an industry plant if there's no label planting you?

Did Lil Nas X not pretend to be straight and deny all existence of NasMaraj in order to have calculated appeal; and does he not now ride the 'relatable' wave to have more calculated appeal?

giphy.gif

Gravity    239
11 minutes ago, Venom said:

Did Lil Nas X not pretend to be straight and deny all existence of NasMaraj in order to have calculated appeal; and does he not now ride the 'relatable' wave to have more calculated appeal?

giphy.gif

Is that what an industry plant is? I thought an industry plant is someone who had a label backing them up while at the same time saying that they worked hard for their  success and they came from nothing. Lil Nas was pretty much broke and didn't have a job and making meme songs on his yt channel hoping for smth to pop off until it did.

What you described is making up a public personality after becoming famous um1

rosekesha    2,612
3 hours ago, Kim Jongin said:

okay, an industry plant feat a meme-rap one hit wonder

Kyoteki    8,288
3 hours ago, Venom said:

giphy.gif

Theres still no confirmation that NasMaraj was him 💀💀💀

Just Twitter f*gs and Nicki stans being messy and miserable. 

And I see that they are STILL me— nvm

ANYWAYS, Rodeo is shaping up to be the best song on this lil EP, Next to that Ryan Tedder song  

(Rodeo snippet)

Maraj    65,919
25 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Theres still no confirmation that NasMaraj was him 💀💀💀

I like him a lot but girl there's so much proof that he was NasMaraj, I literally followed him WAYYYYYY before OTR and when he got suspended from his original @ name. rip4He just won't confess it and I think that's okay, anything to help this career.

I don't blame him though bc damn sure wouldn't claim y'all on this forum if I ever got a hit song. 

Maraj    65,919

Anyways I'm perched to hear this nonetheless, Cardi is gonna sound so good on this beat. giveup1 

Kyoteki    8,288
2 hours ago, Yoncé. said:

I like him a lot but girl there's so much proof that he was NasMaraj, I literally followed him WAYYYYYY before OTR and when he got suspended from his original @ name. rip4He just won't confess it and I think that's okay, anything to help this career.

I don't blame him though bc damn sure wouldn't claim y'all on this forum if I ever got a hit song. 

I mean- I COULD Be wrong, but I dont see it as something to CONSTANTLY bringing up and harassing about.