Throwback to this tweet I had never even seen before

Aidan.    55,226

lmfao1lmfao2

kylie2 moment but in tweet form

Police alerted is the new saying when we dont agree with another persons taste

kminogues    268
1 hour ago, AngryAzalean said:

I bet @kminogues was the weirdo jj2 

She was talking about you for thinking Shit Me Once is a good album. lol2 Police alerted, indeed! 

AngryAzalean    469
20 minutes ago, kminogues said:

She was talking about you for thinking Shit Me Once is a good album. lol2 Police alerted, indeed! 

The constant hatred to her best album, where my Kiss Me Once stans at, ATTACK! antm1

kminogues    268
4 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

The constant hatred to her best album, where my Kiss Me Once stans at, ATTACK! antm1

Footage of K*ss M* O*ce stans having to listen to any other Kylie album that isn’t that garbage 

undefined

AngryAzalean    469
5 minutes ago, kminogues said:

Footage of K*ss M* O*ce stans having to listen to any other Kylie album that isn’t that garbage 

undefined

Me talking to GOD Me Once undefined

Aidan.    55,226
49 minutes ago, kminogues said:

undefined

I love you lmfao1

vagabond    108
6 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

I would rather her play the entire KMO album than the set list she's currently using tbh...

AngryAzalean    469
11 hours ago, vagabond said:

I would rather her play the entire KMO album than the set list she's currently using tbh...

MESS that says something brit4 whats her setlist rn?

vagabond    108

It's her greatest hits set list, which is fine for what it is, but hearing her do KMO would be far more interesting imo. For her next antitour (as if), she could do each album in full at select different venues, eg theaters in London 15 small but unforgettable gigs!

Aidan.    55,226
1 hour ago, vagabond said:

It's her greatest hits set list, which is fine for what it is, but hearing her do KMO would be far more interesting imo. For her next antitour (as if), she could do each album in full at select different venues, eg theaters in London 15 small but unforgettable gigs!

I have had this idea too - A string of shows in a residency style where she revisits each album as well as select B Sides and unreleased from that era cry6

Or if the albums are short and dont have much extra material then she could do two albums in one show - For example Kylie and EY

Or maybe even do a PWL redux or Deconstruction redux - It would slay so much cry6