Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Madonna hints at video shoot with Anitta in NYC.

One hashtag says #waitingforanitta. I'm guessing they are going to shoot a video for Faz Gostoso. Fans have been BEGGING her on Instagram, I'm guessing she gave in to their demand. iggy1 

4 minutes ago, Agent X said:

I meant what if other videos turn out to be random footages for political songs and basic visuals for other songs? eve1 

i dont think Madonna would waste a visual album doin gjust political visuals jj4 

18 minutes ago, Agent X said:

We don't need more videos. Especially BIM type of videos. eve1 

Anyway, Madonna is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon tonight. Anitta could perform with her. xtina11 

maybe you dont need jj2 we know that it was most popular one during RH era and it wouldnt hurt to have that again with FG whatever video it would be jj2

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

i dont think Madonna would waste a visual album doin gjust political visuals jj4 

You misunderstood me again.

It isn't a problem if she serves political visuals. The problem could be the quality.

I Rise video is a mix of footage of protests and stuff. We don't need that, we want original music videos. Right?

Madonna said she doesn't have any more money for videos. Maybe she was joking, but if she will continue making videos, then they should be on the level of Medellin, Dark Ballet and God Control (which seems it will slay).

sia1 

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

maybe you dont need jj2 we know that it was most popular one during RH era and it wouldnt hurt to have that again with FG whatever video it would be jj2

Without those lame cameos, BIM wouldn't have reached so many views on YT. eve1 And even that didn't help it to become a hit. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.