Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Madonna hints at video shoot with Anitta in NYC.

4 hours ago, Agent X said:

You misunderstood me again.

It isn't a problem if she serves political visuals. The problem could be the quality.

I Rise video is a mix of footage of protests and stuff. We don't need that, we want original music videos. Right?

Madonna said she doesn't have any more money for videos. Maybe she was joking, but if she will continue making videos, then they should be on the level of Medellin, Dark Ballet and God Control (which seems it will slay).

sia1 

A good video doesn't always need a high budget tho. 

YAS MAMA

She knows what she's doing. Here in South America we literally threw her our respect (and our money), so this would be a good treat.

Btw, if true, I hope that this isn't just a NY located video. I want her to go to Brazil to make her TDRCAU happen. cry5

10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

A good video doesn't always need a high budget tho. 

True, but I referred to quality, not high budget. lj1 

The thing with Madonna's latest low budget videos (Celebration, GI2M, TUTR...) was that they were too basic. Indie artists would deliver better things with the same amount of money.

Crave was lovely, considering it was done in the last minute.  lj1 

22 hours ago, Agent X said:

Crave was lovely, considering it was done in the last minute.  lj1 

that is weird and unfair considering that she had 4 years to prepare a good comeback...why make a cheap and average video last minute? Crave deserved better lj1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.