Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

'Madame X' chart peaks

I decided to make this thread to keep track of the album's commercial performance around the world because I can't find one in this section. I'll keep updating this as soon as new chart positions are revealed.

Argentina / #1
Australia / #2
Austria / #2
Belgium / #2
Canada / #2
Czech Republic / #4
Denmark / #13
The Netherlands / #2
Finland / #7
France / #4
Germany / #5
Ireland / #8
Italy / #2
Japan / #11
New Zealand / #5
Norway / #6
Poland / #7
Spain / #3
Sweden / #10
Switzerland / #2
United Kingdom / #2
United States / #1

Oh my God these peaks fall9 America, Australia, France and Canada better come through with their #1s or else this would be her lowest charting album ever along with Bedtime Stories and Self Titled fall9

41 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

Oh my God these peaks fall9 America, Australia, France and Canada better come through with their #1s or else this would be her lowest charting album ever along with Bedtime Stories and Self Titled fall9

Idk how this 80s fad Bruce gets #1s in Europe omg. If you check his 80s/90s positions, they're bad, while nowadays he gets #1 out of nowhere, wtf, this looks stange. Especially for Europe countries (not UK or Germany). um2

And Madonna getting #1 in US? While she was the one that had to top Europe and Bruce to top US. Wtf is this. A paradox, litereally a paradox. um2

6 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Idk how this 80s fad Bruce gets #1s in Europe omg. If you check his 80s/90s positions, they're bad, while nowadays he gets #1 out of nowhere, wtf, this looks stange. Especially for Europe countries (not UK or Germany). um2

And Madonna getting #1 in US? While she was the one that had to top Europe and Bruce to top US. Wtf is this. A paradox, litereally a paradox. um2

Madge right now

5 hours ago, Agent X said:

I don't get why some fans are obsessed with Madonna debuting at no.1. in USA and UK.

What matters is that she manages to reach no.1, not debut at it.

eve1 

I think its because generally these days older acts peak in the debut week

On 6/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, Madame X said:

Idk how this 80s fad Bruce gets #1s in Europe omg.

Bruce believe it or not has a decent younger fan base because of how liberal he is. And that's been shown to be a popular thing in Europe: you go against a common American belief system you get attention. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.