Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Adele looks different

I wonder if her next album is gonna serve us pop bangers since she seems to being having the time of her life rn...or if she'll give us more ballads and classics again, idc either way just come and end OTR ffs cry7

Stupid Trolls/People is shocked when naturally beautiful people loose weight. #NotSurprisedTBH brit15

When a Pop girl looses weight, she looks better....... while trolls hate and stays ugly as fuck in real life. brit9

How are you FOTP girls? How's your face? make sure you girls put serums and moisturizers in your daily skin care routines.... while for inborn physically ugly people (most of fotpmembers) , just keep on posting, Lav yah oil. brit13

33 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

Stupid Trolls/People is shocked when naturally beautiful people loose weight. #NotSurprisedTBH brit15

When a Pop girl looses weight, she looks better....... while trolls hate and stays ugly as fuck in real life. brit9

How are you FOTP girls? How's your face? make sure you girls put serums and moisturizers in your daily skin care routines.... while for inborn physically ugly people (most of fotpmembers) , just keep on posting, Lav yah oil. brit13

My face is fine and my skin has never been so flawless now how’s you 💋💋💋

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

Is this a self shade? brit9

Adele still looks great and not that different. I think she's finally found a look that really suits her. ny9

Mel B on the other hand.... Let's just say cosmetic surgery works on some people and not on others, she falls in to the latter camp. kesha5

Geri still looks pissed off jj4 and Emma's just Emma. jj3

Also Mel C looking like she's 25.  jj5

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.