Jump to content

Iggy Azalea | In My Defense | July 19th, 2019

Recommended Posts

On 3/2/2019 at 3:50 PM, Royalty said:

Sis do you remember Trap Gold?

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

i remember when people tried to use it as the Digital Distortion leak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pawn 348

This is the leaked track list apparently. Leaked by hers truly. Not sure if this is by accident or all around fake news, but some of the titles are fire. 

1. Started
2. Thanks I get
3. Sally Walker
4. Freak of the week
5. Spend it
6. F*ck it up
7. Clapback
8. Commes de gaison
9. I just wanna f*ck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pawn said:

This is the leaked track list apparently. Leaked by hers truly. Not sure if this is by accident or all around fake news, but some of the titles are fire. 

1. Started
2. Thanks I get
3. Sally Walker
4. Freak of the week
5. Spend it
6. F*ck it up
7. Clapback
8. Commes de gaison
9. I just wanna f*ck

I hope it's more than just 9 fucking songs katy2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty 94,402
7 hours ago, Pawn said:

This is the leaked track list apparently. Leaked by hers truly. Not sure if this is by accident or all around fake news, but some of the titles are fire. 

1. Started
2. Thanks I get
3. Sally Walker
4. Freak of the week
5. Spend it
6. F*ck it up
7. Clapback
8. Commes de gaison
9. I just wanna f*ck

Started is the song at the end of the Sally Walker video aka bop of the century

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe 5,923
41 minutes ago, hector said:

when's the album coming out?

Her producer said June 28th a few days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe 5,923
23 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Couldnt find the other thread jj2 

 

If she pushes back again I swear she's gonna catch these hands brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty 94,402
4 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

If she pushes back again I swear she's gonna catch these hands brit15

She must feel really threatened right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe 5,923
Just now, Royalty said:

She must feel really threatened right now

She better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 47,306
On 3/2/2019 at 9:50 PM, Royalty said:

Sis do you remember Trap Gold?

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

Trap Bop yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fletch 1,097
9 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

I'm about to listen mess1 Wish me luck rats cry7

I’m on track 7 and it’s so good  mess1 everything slaps mess1 she snapped mess1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe 5,923
14 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

I’m on track 7 and it’s so good  mess1 everything slaps mess1 she snapped mess1

I'm on Big Bag right now and I stan every single song so far mess1 Spend It, Fuck It Up, Thanks I Get and Started are 111111/10 mess1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fletch 1,097
1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

I'm on Big Bag right now and I stan every single song so far mess1 Spend It, Fuck It Up, Thanks I Get and Started are 111111/10 mess1

Finished it and it’s just bop after bop mess1 freak of the week mess1 comme des garcons mess1 just wanna mess1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe 5,923
1 minute ago, Liquid Love said:

Finished it and it’s just bop after bop mess1 freak of the week mess1 comme des garcons mess1 just wanna mess1

Madame X and In My Defense albums of the year so far mess1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×