Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Nicki laughs at entourage saying “faggots”

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Meanwhile Cardi is headed to prison for battering innocent women trying to make a living to take care of their babies. And y’all still want to focus on Nicki. ny5 

Shut the fuck up with your whataboutism. Nicki Minaj and Cardi B can both be terrible people and in fact, they both are! jj4 

18 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Fotpers stan music from a music industry complicit in the sexual abuse of young girls, racism, and capitalism since it’s inception!

Yet continue to try and claim moral high ground 

If Nicki’s brother was a pedophile that most likely means her dad was too and the fact that you are criminalizing a sexually battered  woman since childhood puts you on the wrong side sis. Get gone CUNT nat2 

2 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I don’t hear it? Nothing would surprise me anymore though.

Took me ages but listen closely @0:06 dead7 I always give her the benefit of the doubt but she's just plain immature dead7 

25 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

If Nicki’s brother was a pedophile that most likely means her dad was too and the fact that you are criminalizing a sexually battered  woman since childhood puts you on the wrong side sis. Get gone CUNT nat2 

GRXRPcB.png

I find it laughable that on the same radio show she went off on Cardi for not "uplifting woman" like harriet tubman or whatever... and she's been saying all this shit about Miley and now this... just proves that she is a CLOWN

15 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I find it laughable that on the same radio show she went off on Cardi for not "uplifting woman" like harriet tubman or whatever... and she's been saying all this shit about Miley and now this... just proves that she is a CLOWN

You think Harriet Tubman was walking around with a fucking nice shiny fucking dress on with a fucking crown on her head when she was taking SLAVES burn1 to FREEDOM?! QUEENS DON'T ALWAYS TALK AND LOOK NICE AND POLISHED! BEING A QUEEN HAS MORE TO DO WITH HAVING BALLS!!!! burn1 TO DO WHAT YOU WEAK FUCKS WON'T DO!!!! burn1

200.gif

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Girl I’m defending Miss Maraj burn1 

I’m pretty sure no one in that room is dumb enough to let them say that dead1plus there would be a lot more outrage if that actually happened I’ve listened to it multiple times and he’s obviously saying “ cross ya fingers “

this reminds me of that word thing where If there’s a sound and someone tells you it says something then it’ll sound like that , Since the person said he’s saying “ a bunch of faggots “ it sounds like that because you’re expecting him to say that 

kinda like this 

if you look at the lyrics and hear the audio It sounds like she’s actually saying them but if you look away it basically sounds like gibberish 

FOTPers doing the most as usual nat2

8 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Big ass assumption to make...not to mention that it’s an incorrect one. You can be sexually abused as a child and still be a bad person. You’re a blind ass defender of this idiot and her pack of sycophants.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.