Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Trying to recreate the better version of Birthday Suit

so as y'all know two versions of birthday suit have been leaked one the musicmafia snippet and the other one that leaked in full. the musicmafia version way better instrumental production and decent enough balancing while the one that leaked in full is a complete mess in terms of its balancing and has a few of the instrumental elements found in the musicmafia one missing but actually has harmonies not found in the musicmafia one which is strange because the musicmafia one sounds WAY more developed

anyway I tried recreating the musicmafia one because the leaked one at least for me took out what I liked so much about the musicmafia one and was much more balanced using a few phoncmind acapella/ instrumental filters and a few other filters in audacity to make a more balanced bridge it sounds more similar to the musicmafia version now the instrumental is still the same as the one that leaked in full as the musicmafia one has those damn snippets I made 2 versions one with my shitty filter of the last line synth AKA my favourite part and one without any improvements are appreciated I can change background vocal/ lead vocal volume along with instrumental volume and bring up other background vocals/ harmonies such as the last 'in your birthday suit 2x' part which I haven't got round to yet but let me knowww 

Spoiler

jj2

Version 1

Version 2

if anyone wants a d/l PM kesha5

58 minutes ago, idrk said:

so as y'all know two versions of birthday suit have been leaked one the musicmafia snippet and the other one that leaked in full. the musicmafia version way better instrumental production and decent enough balancing while the one that leaked in full is a complete mess in terms of its balancing and has a few of the instrumental elements found in the musicmafia one missing but actually has harmonies not found in the musicmafia one which is strange because the musicmafia one sounds WAY more developed

anyway I tried recreating the musicmafia one because the leaked one at least for me took out what I liked so much about the musicmafia one and was much more balanced using a few phoncmind acapella/ instrumental filters and a few other filters in audacity to make a more balanced bridge it sounds more similar to the musicmafia version now the instrumental is still the same as the one that leaked in full as the musicmafia one has those damn snippets I made 2 versions one with my shitty filter of the last line synth AKA my favourite part and one without any improvements are appreciated I can change background vocal/ lead vocal volume along with instrumental volume and bring up other background vocals/ harmonies such as the last 'in your birthday suit 2x' part which I haven't got round to yet but let me knowww 

Hide contents

jj2

Version 1

Version 2

if anyone wants a d/l PM kesha5

i dont notice any difference jj3 

38 minutes ago, idrk said:

Here .,!?’”-/;() probably my first time switching keyboards nicki5

Your posts read like an eternal sentence that never stops and it‘s impossible to keep track fall1

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Your posts read like an eternal sentence that never stops and it‘s impossible to keep track fall1

Did I really use one period for 2 paragraphs bebe1

39 minutes ago, idrk said:

Did I really use one period for 2 paragraphs bebe1

45 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I only saw the one period 1/4 into the 1st paragraph bebe1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.