Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Trying to recreate the better version of Birthday Suit

Just now, idrk said:

wym

I hear absolutely no difference between the song I have and the song that's supposedly different. Thing is I got it from the same link yall did. 

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I hear absolutely no difference between the song I have and the song that's supposedly different. Thing is I got it from the same link yall did. 

First one - musicmafia version

second one - fully leaked version

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Its the exact same to me. 

the vocal production/ balancing is completely different. the musicmafia version has instrumental elements that arent present in the fully leaked. the fully leaked has chorus harmonies while the musicmafia version doesnt. the fully leaked version is a mess but the musicmafia version goes hard how are they compeltely the same no difference to youkesha5

7 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Do you really not hear how better the musicmafia version is? jj4

@idrk might be a little overly obsessed but it's definitely way better moo1

Its literally the same. 

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Its literally the same. 

2 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Not at all jj3

Listen at 10 vs 29 seconds, the background sounds completely different.

Did you try with different equipment? maybe your earphones are missing some frequencies jj3

and 12 vs 32

musicmafia has mario sample fuly leaked is literally a different production pattern

Just now, Recycled stardust said:

Yeah I mean 10-13 (just before the watermark) vs 29-32, it's the most different part

i love that synth break cry0 my favourite part

the quality too the musicmafia is cdq while the fully leaked quality is noticeably worse

This sounds like an @idrk analysis but jj2 

The MM one sounds like it has more layers on the vocals on the verses. Also the instrumentals are literally different. The vocals are more quiet and they kinda blend with the instrumental though jj3 

The leaked one says “du du du duru du” before the “I know we’re both thinking...” part. It’s not on the MM version. The “oow”s after “I know we’re both” are different too. kesha5 

Also the MM one sounds higher quality jj2 

4 minutes ago, Okan said:

The MM one sounds like it has more layers on the vocals on the verses. Also the instrumentals are literally different. The vocals are more quiet and they kinda blend with the instrumental though jj3 

The leaked one says “du du du duru du” before the “I know we’re both thinking...” part. It’s not on the MM version. The “oow”s after “I know we’re both” are different too. kesha5 

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

@idrk‘s comments are iconic!

10 minutes ago, Okan said:

lmfao1

Funniest part is that it's a 100% accurate analysis fall5

Waiting for @Chris Morlock comment: it still sounds the same to me.

5 minutes ago, idrk said:

ykw i should do my 5000 word college essay on birthday suit just hope that chris isnt my examinerjj2

Let’s publish it and send it to Kesha.

Spoiler

Imagine her replying and sending another version but it’s not the same with the MM one jj2 

1 hour ago, Okan said:

She heard your prayers jj2 @idrk

52 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Let's just hope the mix is at least good as the musicmafia snippet moo1

OMG WHAT brit14 WHERE if this is a prank 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.