Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Lil Nas X gets exposed

As if the Barbz actually care about social issues and problematic comments. lmfao1

I’m not defending him, but it’s so transparently obvious that this "expose" is all about getting revenge on him for not acknowledging their dusty fave. And news flash, neither has the rest of the world outside of their delusional bubble since 2016 or so.

Lol at y’all being riled up about this and at the end of the day he still wins cuz he has money and he secretly remains a Nicki stan cuz he has taste. These stupid petty receipts don’t mean a thing other than he has a big dick. He Still winning. ny4  

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

As if the Barbz actually care about social issues and problematic comments. lmfao1

It's so transparently obvious that this "expose" is all about getting revenge on him for not acknowledging their dusty fave. And news flash, neither has the rest of the world outside of their delusional bubble since 2016 or so.

ok but the islamophobic comments he made actually aren't cute brit1 

im no fan of lil nas x, and i dont really think anyone is obligated to reveal their sexuality for any reason. but the way he switched after "making it big", his cringey twitter stan personality, and now these exposes... brit1 

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

That doesn’t change the fact that what he said was disgusting. brit1

I can’t at this deluded stan saying that he got his #1 hit thanks to Barbz dead1dead1 y’all can’t even get your own fave a #1 but somehow you managed to help one of your boys??? what a spastic logic dead1 

And btw how do these nudes prove he’s gay? Cause I know plenty of str8s who take pictures of their dicks like this???? dead2 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

And btw how do these nudes prove he’s gay? Cause I know plenty of str8s who take pictures of their dicks like this???? dead2 

He talks about bottoming for drake and I remember seeing a few screenshots of tweets of him talking about sucking someone’s dick so badly or smth brit15 

4 hours ago, Sylk said:

I mean, can we blame him for not wanting to come out as a barb?

Or he can also not want to say he’s nasmaraj since he made multiple islamophobic tweets and he’s lying about his sexuality so the homophobic GP can be more “ accepting “ 

but okay brit15

19 minutes ago, Brinty said:

He talks about bottoming for drake and I remember seeing a few screenshots of tweets of him talking about sucking someone’s dick so badly or smth brit15 

Since when we have to take everything that comes from Twitter as an axiom? Let me write on my Twitter right now that I’m Tina Lawson’s lost child - I guess that makes me Beyonce’s brother and it must be true somehow?

News flash: str8 guys joke like that around themselves all the time. Not a Fleming discovering penicillin situation, ergo not a proof of anything.

46 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Since when we have to take everything that comes from Twitter as an axiom? Let me write on my Twitter right now that I’m Tina Lawson’s lost child - I guess that makes me Beyonce’s brother and it must be true somehow?

News flash: str8 guys joke like that around themselves all the time. Not a Fleming discovering penicillin situation, ergo not a proof of anything.

dead1

I'm not a Garb so I'm not mad that he didn't come out as a Barb, but he's still a coward and he sure switched like a f- jj2

I'm just mad the GP let an unworthy arsehole get what's probably gonna be the longest #1 on the Dildoboard that easily...the straight pandering is cringy af as well, we truly lost lol3

7 hours ago, Merryem said:

ok but the islamophobic comments he made actually aren't cute brit1 

im no fan of lil nas x, and i dont really think anyone is obligated to reveal their sexuality for any reason. but the way he switched after "making it big", his cringey twitter stan personality, and now these exposes... brit1 

Oh, I completely agree with all of this. I just think we needed to consider the source too. wendy1

I don't think he's confirmed or denied his sexuality, i can't blame him for denying to being a Stinki Minge stan though. 

24 minutes ago, isrobi said:

Why so many people wants him to fail 

is that only because of Mariah/Fonsi record ?

The logic there is flawed given that most Ninki stans don't like Mariah and most Mariah true stans don't like Stinki. upoutmyface.tease

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.