Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Neely O Hara

Do you still listen to Golden?

Aside from Sincerely Yours, One Last Kiss and Raining Shitter, I don’t care for this album or era much anymore. brit10 It was a bit of a bore and I couldn’t care less for the whole cowgirl schtick brit10 Do you still listen use Golden (or are you back to listening to the superior Body Language kylie4)? 

16 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I listen to my faves often and give it a full spin maybe once a month

What are your faves? 

3 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I haven't even listened to it yet. ari7

I forget it even exists sometimes ari7

8 minutes ago, Life13swift said:

I listen to some little, song mostly with Latin rapper that she's dancing in, that's my jam. And I think few others but I need to relisten to the album

The Stop Me from Falling remix is actually really good, too. Latinlie really came through with that and those verses in Spanish. kylie6

21 hours ago, kminogues said:

The Stop Me from Falling remix is actually really good, too. Latinlie really came through with that and those verses in Spanish. kylie6

Ikr I love that remix. I love her dancing. Does she dance in any other vids? 

16 minutes ago, Life13swift said:

Ikr I love that remix. I love her dancing. Does she dance in any other vids? 

She dances or does a dance number of some sort in quite a few of her videos. Spinning Around, Chocolate, Step Back In Time and Red Blooded Woman come to mind. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.