Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mondcard93

Elastic Love taken off the Xperience Setlist

4 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

As a fan its iconic but when she's performing a gh show (that's effectively what it is) then that song has no place and should be opened up for one of her hits

It really isn't much of a GH Tour first of all... mad5 With all those Bionic and Liberation album tracks it can hardly be described as such. She doesn't even have enough HITS to do an all hits tour. That said, IF she removed it, she should have at least replaced it with something else (which she didn't). Yet, there's still shit on the setlist like Feel This Moment which has absolutely no place there as well as Let There Be Love. 

52 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It really isn't much of a GH Tour first of all... mad5 With all those Bionic and Liberation album tracks it can hardly be described as such. She doesn't even have enough HITS to do an all hits tour. That said, IF she removed it, she should have at least replaced it with something else (which she didn't). Yet, there's still shit on the setlist like Feel This Moment which has absolutely no place there as well as Let There Be Love. 

She can always add her last solo top 10 hit Keeps Gettin' Better moo1 

13 hours ago, Madonna said:

The feel this moment / accelerate section of the show is too short for me. Why doesn’t she add another song to that section? With the interlude before it, Accelerate/Feel This Moment (and I’m not even gonna count Desnudate because it’s like 20 seconds), it’s like 6 minutes then she runs off to change again. I feel like some of the sections could be morphed into slightly larger sections, or just fill them up more. Candyman, WooHoo/Bionic, Accelerate, Feel This Moment would have worked?

15 hours ago, Mondcard93 said:

The feel this moment / accelerate section of the show is too short for me. Why doesn’t she add another song to that section? With the interlude before it, Accelerate/Feel This Moment (and I’m not even gonna count Desnudate because it’s like 20 seconds), it’s like 6 minutes then she runs off to change again. I feel like some of the sections could be morphed into slightly larger sections, or just fill them up more. Candyman, WooHoo/Bionic, Accelerate, Feel This Moment would have worked?

Yeah she could have easily done a full performance of Desnudate instead. Besides, Feel This Moment would work much better as a medley with Let There Be Love cause they're rather similar, sonically.

35 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Yeah she could have easily done a full performance of Desnudate instead. Besides, Feel This Moment would work much better as a medley with Let There Be Love cause they're rather similar, sonically.

I feel like because she did Feel This Moment, she might as well have included Moves Like Jagger, because why not? It’s definitely a song casual fans would know. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.